• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Death Reaper Coming to Battlestar Galactica

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Okay...okay...in two months, and 10 eps. for season #2. Death's hand is reaching, and so...let the speculation begin.

More Galactica Deaths Coming? *POinting to link...there is more stuff, with updated information*

So...Who is getting the airlock? *My stomach is getting queasy, just thinking about it*

Last edited:

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Between the only season of the original BSG and the bastard stepchild Battlestar 1980, bot Starbuck and Apollo are effectively killed off.

Just food for thought, as I know there is little relation between the new show and the old.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Whisperfoot said:
Between the only season of the original BSG and the bastard stepchild Battlestar 1980, bot Starbuck and Apollo are effectively killed off.

Just food for thought, as I know there is little relation between the new show and the old.

So, why are you posting in this thread again? Pissing in other people's corn flakes is not exactly civil.

On the topic at hand, I'd really like it if Adama stays down for an extended period of time and Tigh or the President will have to step up and lead the fleet. I don't want to see him die though, Olmos is awesome.

My personal vote is for someone on Caprica to die. And then someone else. And then we can get off the Caprica sub-plot, because there were a lot of times in the first season it really didn't add all that much to the stories.

Temprus

First Post
Truth Seeker said:
Okay...okay...in two months, and 10 eps. for season #2. Death's hand is reaching, and so...let the speculation begin.

Um, there are 20ish episodes for season 2, the scripts up to 10 are finished and fully planned out to episode 14.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Temprus said:
Um, there are 20ish episodes for season 2, the scripts up to 10 are finished and fully planned out to episode 14.

They are cutting the amount in half...10 showing this year, 10 next year.

fett527

First Post
I'm not sure who I wold want to die, but you'd think one of the Boomers is expendable. Adama cannot die. Just can't.

Rl'Halsinor

Explorer
I could see the President dieing along the way. The show makes it quite clear that her cancer is incurable and she only has a certain amount of time left.

Remove ads