• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

December: What are you reading?

Tolen Mar

First Post
Well, since its the middle of December and no one else seems willing to start it, I'll do it again this month.

After jumping form book to book, I'm back to Jack Whyte, reading 'The Eagle's Brood.' Book 3 of the Camulod chronicles. Caius is dead, Varrus is old, and now Merlyn is telling the tale. Interesting shift in point of view.

HeavenShallBurn

First Post
The Dance of Time by Eric Flint & David Drake

I like it, a well written and fitting end to a good series.

In non-fiction currently Africa: A Biography of the Continent an older book picked up at a used book store but interesting.

Tetsubo

First Post
rom90125 said:
The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins

Have you read any of his evolutionary theory work? How do they compare?

I love his books on evolutionary theory. I just wish he would stick to that topic...

GlassJaw

Hero
Finally finished the Potter series. I read the whole series straight through. I had read the first two a few years ago but decided to finish the series once and for all. Decent overall I guess but overall I was left wanting more. Deathly Hallows was a huge disappointment.

Anyway, a friend let me borrow the Narnia compilation so I just started reading that. I'm enjoying it immensely more than Potter so far.

Last edited:

Finished Hunter's Blades last week.

At the moment I'm looking to get caught up on my DnD books. Bought Complete Champion last week and I still have not read my Secrets of Sarlona or Dragons of Eberron books either.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
My dad just got back froma garage sale and picked up a boatload of fiction for cheap. I saw More Than a Skeleton: It Was One Man Against the World sitting on the top, so it is first up.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads