• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Deepwuld: 3.5e Adventure Setting .pdf inside

crabclaw

First Post
DEEPWULD is a demi-plane adventure setting -- in progress

Goal: Get it to a state where it can be play tested, and thus further tweaked towards perfection. In the end, I hope to have a great adventure setting to offer to the RPG community.

Illustrators/Artist: To render important scenes and characters from the project.

Thank you to the RPG community and ENWorld.org for the board space to step into this endeavor – I am grateful.

Last edited:

Sigurd

First Post
Copyright info

How about changing the copyright so that contributers can share it too?

LGPL
Creative Commons

or ...

crabclaw

First Post
Sigurd said:
How about changing the copyright so that contributers can share it too?

LGPL
Creative Commons

or ...
Hey Sigurd thanks for replying,

Yes :D -- but I don't know 'who' the contributors are until they step forward and until the project has been substantially play tested. Also, I don't know how that would be worded but I am willing to hear some suggestions and do it.

Permission is granted to any one to photocopy and print for personal use.

Last edited:

EldonG

First Post
This looks pretty interesting, Crabclaw. I might be interested in contributing something...I must say, your level of creativity is quite high! You're being humble about your capabilities, not that that's a bad thing. I'm rather busy, right now...attempting to write epic scenarios...but I'll see what I might be able to manage.

Are you looking for anything in specific? I can write...or make templates...but I'd kinda need to know what's needed...my artistic abilities pale compared to yours, though.

Btw...I've known you for years, from over at the DC forums...wondering if DC 2.0 will ever be a reality... :cool:

You might want to e-mail me at eldon_guyre@yahoo.com.

Last edited:

Sisslasses

First Post
Hi,

I enrolled on EnWorl just to make this post (I was lurking here quite some time, got here through your map-thread).

I would like to help you with the game side of this. Being a student in Physics (I'll have my master in about 6 months now), I like to play with numbers. So if you need help with PRC's, monsters, templates, cities, etc. give me an e-mail.

crabclaw

First Post
Sisslasses said:
Hi,

I enrolled on EnWorl just to make this post (I was lurking here quite some time, got here through your map-thread).

I would like to help you with the game side of this. Being a student in Physics (I'll have my master in about 6 months now), I like to play with numbers. So if you need help with PRC's, monsters, templates, cities, etc. give me an e-mail.
Great Sisslasses!

I was about to give up on recruiting help -- I will e-mail you :)

CC

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads