• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: Convergence

Maerdwyn

First Post
Solomon says, "I think the Doctor was referring to Mr. Cyrus - the baby's father, is that right, Doctor? We have actually spoken to him recently, and might be able to put her mind at ease some with regard to him." That's only half a lie, really, he thinks.

Gomez

First Post
Maerdwyn said:
Solomon says, "I think the Doctor was referring to Mr. Cyrus - the baby's father, is that right, Doctor? We have actually spoken to him recently, and might be able to put her mind at ease some with regard to him." That's only half a lie, really, he thinks.

The doctor looks confused. "She told me that Billy Ray Spivey was the father of the child."

"As for seeing her, I think she needs a good nights sleep and the sedative that I gave her will knock her out until morning."

OOC: What have you two been drinking or smoking?? :p

Maerdwyn

First Post
ooc: Billy Ray Spivey = Groversvillian who's been CEDed with by ET. Billy Ray Cyrus = Country music singer/actor :eek: This is not my day.

Rhialto

First Post
Gomez said:
Merle's Shut-Eye

Rook grabs something to eat and then settles in car for the night. The forensics team is there and they work until about ten o'clock as Rook watches.

Jacob keeps an eye on the team, as quietly and unintrusively as possible.

taitzu52

First Post
"OK." says Andrews, and asks, "How long until the tests are complete? We'd like to keep her confined until then. She's been on the run, you know. Is that possible?"

He looks at Brown, and then down at his hand, "Better?"

Maerdwyn

First Post
Solomon nods. "Yeah. Head's clearer now, too." Once the doctor has answered Andrews, Solomon says, "Thank you, Doctor," and shakes his hand. As they walk away, he say to Andrews, "Let's go find a hotel for the night; can come back here tomorrow morning first thing. I want to go over our notes and those laptop files."

Gomez

First Post
taitzu52 said:
"OK." says Andrews, and asks, "How long until the tests are complete? We'd like to keep her confined until then. She's been on the run, you know. Is that possible?"

"They should be all ready by tomorrow. I will make sure that a orderly watches her room through out the night." says the Doctor. He then says his good byes and goes back to work.

Remove ads