• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: Convergence

taitzu52

First Post
"OK,", says Andrews, "we're going to follow Miss Allen to the hospital." He turns around to Rook, and asks, "What time are you going to be getting coffee tomorrow? You got somewhere to be until then?"

After they make an appointment, Andrews grabs the keys from Brown, handing him the laptop. With that smart ass look on his face, he turns to his partner, and says, "Well, looks like I finally get to drive, huh?"

Maerdwyn

First Post
Solomon returns the look with a smirk and a single, bloody finger, then gets in and rides to hospital. "Long *CED*ing day, " he mutters. If they haven't already, Solomon copies the contents of Addams's hard drive to his own, zipping the files and scanning them for viruses, etc.

When he's backed everything up, he plays the audio files they found. "What the *CED* was that all about? He got that off the radio?"

Rhialto

First Post
"I'll be there tomorrow at 10," notes Jacob. He glances at the Sherriff. "How long do you suppose this place will be shut down? If it's just for the night, I'll sleep in my car, then return to my room tomorrow. If it's indefinite--well, I'll go get a refund, and then head out to sleep at that hotel you mentioned."

taitzu52

First Post
"Forensics is notorious for taking their sweet time. I'd go and see if they have another room for you." says with the window down before he pulls away, "Trust me. We could use a professional opinion of your dog."

Maerdwyn

First Post
When Solomon and Andrews arrive att he hospital, Solomon says, "Let's go check on Jane - then I'll see about the hand. But she might talk more for you if we're there together, at least at first - You and Rook were going at it pretty good when we found her, and she was pretty upset by it." He considers for a second, "Hopefully they've given her something for her nerves. Can she even take something like that when she's pregnant?" he asks Andrews, as if his partner would know for some reason.

taitzu52

First Post
"What I can figure is that she hasn't had any treatment so far." says Andrews, "We may have to get her there under sedation anyway. Is that ambulance on it's way?"

Andrews looks around the parking lot once more, and tries to figure if he should wait for paramedics in this tiny town, or just take her somewhere himself.

Gomez

First Post
OOC: Yes the Doc took her to the hospital himself. The town has a small 40 bed hospital. Agents Brown and Andrews drive off to the hospital. It is getting late in the day and it will be dark in an couple of hours or so. What is Rook going do in the mean time?

Andrews and Brown arrive at the hospital. The nurse says that the doctor is examining Miss Allen and it will be a while before you can see her or him.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads