• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: Convergence

Rhialto

First Post
Assuming Jacob gets his gun back, he holsters it, then glances at Agent Brown. "If you're looking for a good meeting place, I suggest the cafe. Reasonably quiet, and they serve a fine cup of coffee--and some damn good cherry pie," he notes quietly.

taitzu52

First Post
"Yeah, but avoid the meatloaf." says Andrews, as he soundly knocks his sternum with his fist. This heartburn of his could be anything at this point, considering the kind of day he's having. "So did you know Jane Allen before tonight? Do you know any of her friends?" he asks Rook. "We'll be waiting here for forensics to show, and then to see a doctor about his hand." He hands Rook his card, asking, "Heres my cel phone. Where was your next lead?"

Rhialto

First Post
"I never... met Ms. Allen before tonight. In fact, I'd never even heard of her. My next lead was to try and find someone willing to answer questions about a tape I have, and probably to check out local legends." He glances around. "Sometimes these things go way back--they just take their sweet time building up..." He glances at them. "Of course, if you have something more tangible, I'd happily add it to the agenda."

Rhialto

First Post
"A cassette showing a bunch of kids watching a UFO. A real UFO," says Jacob smiling. "Or a fake so monumentally good, it would require so much resources invested in it to count as something worth investigating on its own..."

Rhialto

First Post
Jacob shrugs. "That's one of the things I'm planning to investigate. But I'll be honest with you--I think we may be working on a time limit here. If Groversville winds up fitting what I call the 'Mothman' profile, we're going to see escalating occurences, culminating in a horrific event. And I think Ms. Allen's pregnancy might just be the event this is all organizing around..." He raises his arms dramatically. " 'What rough beast, its hour come 'round at last, slouches towards Betheleham to be born?' " He shakes his head. "I have a horrible feeling we're going to find out..."

taitzu52

First Post
"Addams, or whoever that is in there, sure did." Andrews replies grimly. "You want to keep on these mutilations, like you were before? Our drug investigation might not lead us in that direction." he says, not even acknowledging his own lie.

Rhialto

First Post
"I'm investigating unusual occurences. Animal mutilations--creature sightings--UFOs--possible abductions..." He shakes his head. "Hell, I'd be checking out stigmata, glossolia, and weeping Virgin Mary's if they were showing up..."

Gomez

First Post
Sheriff Oakley comes over as your talking. "Well I have interviewed the clerk and I got a call from your forensics team. They are coming in from Knoxville so it will be a couple of hours before they get here. I appreciate the help. I am going to put a deputy to sit on the site to watch over the place until they get here." He looks at Rook with a strange look on his face and shakes his head. "Now Mister I don't want to have to put you in jail for a firearm's infraction so watch out where you take that cannon of yours. I don't want any more trouble around here." He then turns to Andrews and Brown. "I am going to lock this place up for now. Are you going to stay here for the night? There are not any other hotels around unless you go out of town down highway 62.

He looks at Brown bleeding hand. “You had better get that looked at son before an nasty infection sets in.”

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads