• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: Convergence

taitzu52

First Post
"Ah..." sighs Andrews as he reaches into his breast pocket and pulls out a cigarette, "You'd better get on the emergency room list quick, Brown" He heads towards the front door, and turns with a smirk on his face, a smoke to one side, "I'll be out here if you need me." he says, rubbing in the nicotine break that he'll be taking while Brown finds out just how slow this hospital is. Since Phoenix, Andrews feels much less guilty about his smoking habits.

He checks in with Knoxville, letting him know that the Sheriff is waiting on forensics, updating them on Brown's status.

Gomez

First Post
Groversville Hospital

After an hour, Brown comes out with a nice bandaged hand. You go in to take to the doctor. "I've had to sedate her and I have ordered some tests. Something is very strange about her pregnancy though."

Gomez

First Post
Merle's Shut-Eye

Rook grabs something to eat and then settles in car for the night. The forensic's team is there and they work until about ten o'clock as Rook watches.

Maerdwyn

First Post
Solomon does his best to get his hand looked at tonight and released, as opposed to being admitted to a bed for any length of time. If he can roam around while waiting (or if not, when he is done) he goes back to find Andrews.

taitzu52

First Post
(OOC- A little behind today, 'Dwyn?)

"Very strange?" says Andrews, feigning ignorance, "I don't like the sound of that. What have you found, Doctor?"

Gomez

First Post
"Well Miss Allen says that she is only 3 weeks pregnant but by my examination she is more like 6 months. I should know more after all the tests are run. I have had to sedate her because of her mental state." says the doctor.

Gomez

First Post
"There is defiant mental trauma. Most likely caused by the pregnancy and arrest of the father. She needs to see a psychologist. As for memory loss, I just don't know."

Remove ads