• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Delta Green: Operas and Avatars [d20 COC]

Maerdwyn

First Post
Hi all - just found out I'll be having very spotty or non-existent internet access over the next few days - things will be better by Monday at the latest.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Gomez said:
Hrothgar,
Send me a email. I need to talk to you.
Gomez, what you’re not going to invite everyone over to groovy gamers? Seems rude to me.

Oh here's a link for the PbP Cthulhu game you just got done recruiting for. (link)

Oh, and I’m sorry for all you have lost games cause of Gomez sudden departure for “greener” pastures.

Last edited:

Gomez

First Post
Just to clarify things for everyone. I am moving this game to another site. And no I am not inviting everyone. I discussed this with other players involved. But it was my decision.

I have cut my games down from 5 to 2 and moved them to one spot that I had thought was a great place to run them. So far I have received support from my players. And I would think that this is something between my players and me. If they have a problem with that they can certainly tell me. My games where dying on the vine so I had to trim them down a bit.

Last edited:

Bobitron

Explorer
Brother Shatterstone said:
Gomez, what you’re not going to invite everyone over to groovy gamers? Seems rude to me.

Oh here's a link for the PbP Cthulhu game you just got done recruiting for. (link)

Oh, and I’m sorry for all you have lost games cause of Gomez sudden departure for “greener” pastures.

Brother Shatterstone, that's a really pissy attitude. What Gomez does with his games is his business. He has already apologized to the community elsewhere, and bringing up the reasons behind his move is his choice, not yours.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bobitron said:
Brother Shatterstone, that's a really pissy attitude. What Gomez does with his games is his business. He has already apologized to the community elsewhere, and bringing up the reasons behind his move is his choice, not yours.
In you opinion, Bob, in your opinion, but that's what makes the world go around. His actions give PbP in general a bad name. His actions make people think its right and okay to leave people dangling and it shouldn’t be.

You’re not going to convince me to think any other way on it nor am I going to convince you and it is very much my business. I moderate over here (which is as high as it goes for PbP) and I admin over at groovy… So yeah. It’s pretty much my business to make sure people can find the games there looking for.

Later,
BS

Last edited:

Remove ads