• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: Puppet Shows and Shadow Plays

Gomez

First Post
"Let me see if Dr. Cortez can see you." She picks up the phone and talks for a moment. "Dr. Cortez will see you. His office is just down the hallway on the left." She points down a different hallway from the one in which the examination rooms are.

Entering the doctor's office, a tall middle-aged Hispanic man looks up from his desk. "I am Dr. Cortez, you wished to speak to me?"

Maerdwyn

First Post
"Yes, Good Morning Mr. Cortez. Agents Brown and Andrews, FBI. We just had a few quick questions for you, if you don't mind [*Although Solomon continues on without giving the man a chance to refuse*]. You were the doctor who signed the body of Mr. Santana out, Is that correct?"

taitzu52

First Post
Andrews looks visibly nervous, he gives a nod to Brown and follows him up to the doctor.

(OOC- Damn these doubpe posts!!!)

Gomez

First Post
"Could I see some identification please." After the Dr. Cortez looks at your badges he says. "I am sorry. I cannot discuss anything related to Santana case."

taitzu52

First Post
"I'm sorry, Dr. Cortez," says Andrews stepping forward, "we're with the Department of Justice. Under who's orders are you not to discuss this?" He's losing his patience with this situation, as he watches his control of this case, and of his own unique position, slip right through his fingers.

Gomez

First Post
"I cannot reveal that. I would suggest you check with you superiors. I sorry but I have work to do. If you would please leave." Dr. Cortez says.

Maerdwyn

First Post
Solomon thinks, Andrews is going to lose it. CED. Okay, just got to get something out of this guy. He's already hostile, so let's see how cool he is. "Dr. Cortez," he says in a low, dangerous voice, " I can appreciate that you are in a difficult position. But I think that we deserve a bit more respect regard to this case. Santana put a knife four inches into my gut. I been in the ICU four days from that - Only reason he didn't kill me is that my partner and I are two tough bastards." He leans in a bit as he says it and let it linger a second before continuing. "But see here's the thing: in the hospital, I never got treated for plague exposure. Not even after Andrews arrived. They got his story right - stuck him in isolation, probably filled him full of enough antibiotics to keep a rhinoceros healthy. But I wasn't quarantined. That cute nurse who changed my bandages didn't even wear a mask. Someone even brought me flowers. So when those reporters who called me about the 'Route 70 Killer' asked about plague, I was confused. But I've put them off [*almost imperceptible pause*] for now. See, I'm willing to be good. I'll go along with whatever is being fed to the public, and I'll dance on whatever strings all of us are suddenly tied to. All I want in return is to know who's pulling them."

ooc: Intimidate. Solomon is trying to imply that he'll leak things to the press that cause big headaches for Cortez. Solomon is also trying to imply that he is a very large, dangerous man.

Gomez

First Post
"Gentleman, don't make me call security." says Dr. Cortez. His face is hard as he stares right back at Solomon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads