• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: Puppet Shows and Shadow Plays

Gomez

First Post
After Solomon lights her cigarette she takes a long drag from it and smiles. "Thanks!" she says. "I hope you liked those flowers I sent you."

Last edited:

Maerdwyn

First Post
Solomon's insides crumple, and suddenly she's not half as attractive. "Well, I gotta tell you, they didn't cheer me up much, but I appreciated the thought. Note was just what I needed, though...Andrews here was a little hurt when you didn't send him anything while he was in the ICU."

Gomez

First Post
"Sorry about that Andrews." she says with a wink. "I will remember to send you something next time." She takes another drag off her cigarette. "Good job you boys did. Damn good. You should be proud. But from the looks on your two mugs, you don't look to happy. Why is that?"

Last edited:

taitzu52

First Post
"Richard...actually", Andrews says, hearing his name misspoken. As he smiles at the lady sitting near him, all he can think about is his pistol, in a lockbox, being loaded on a cross country flight while they speak. "But you probably knew that," he says, sure that she's purposefully messing with him, "seems that you know quite about about us. But we, on the other hand, know little about you." Andrews lights up a cigarette, and blows smoke across the bar, waiting for a response to his freshly changed subject.

Gomez

First Post
"Richard. Of coarse." she says as she tips her glass to you. "If it will make you feel better, you can call me Ms. Green. Well let's stop all this *CED*ing dancing around then shall we? First off, if you haven't figured it out for yourself, there is a clandestine organization in the intelligence community that has an unhealthy interest in acquiring non-terrestrial technology. The idea of government operatives exploiting alien technology might have sounded like bull*CED* a month ago, but you saw what came out of Dr. Gutierrez's mouth. I am not with those people and neither are the others I work with."

taitzu52

First Post
His head is swimming with questions right now. Sure, he handed that sphere over to the *quote* NSA *unquote*, but he figured that they wouldn't know what it was either, just shove it in a warehouse and keep it safely forgotten. Exploiting technology?, he thinks. He snaps back into focus, and remembers that he wants the answers at hand first. "The others?" Andrews says, raising his eyebrows.

Gomez

First Post
"I work for top secret interagency task force called Delta Green. We are a lot like firemen. We put out fires before anyone can smell the smoke. It's not easy as you already know, but it has to be done. If you want to be a part of this 'club' then say so now. But don't say 'yes' unless you mean it. It's not a club you can just quit."

taitzu52

First Post
Andrews looks at Ms. Green (OOC- Cute.), and then looks back at Brown. He bites his lower lip for a second and begins to speak, "Honestly, Ms. Green, that decision was pretty much made the second I walked out of Examination Room #3." he says, "I think if I'm ever going to get some sleep again, I'd better count myself in." He turns to Brown, and says, "You don't have to do this you know. I can always say that I want a new partner when I get back to DC. I know you have a family, Brown. You didn't see what I saw, and you'd better damn well be glad of it." He turns to his beer and empties it, "But it is...your call." he says, as the glass clinks back on the bar.

Maerdwyn

First Post
edit- ooc cross posted. Solomon says it just before Andrews speaks, maybe with Andrews answering Ms. Green before she can answer Solomon?

"This 'club' seems to have pretty high dues," Solomon grumbles, thinking: My shoulder, stomach, Andrews' arm, at least four good cops and a security guard, the shamans...His mind keeps going. But his mouth takes over and gets him back on point, "How often do fires like this come up?" He pauses a second. "When did they start?" he asks, a touch of dread in his voice.

Maerdwyn

First Post
taitzu52 said:
He turns to his beer and empties it, "But it is...your call." he says, as the glass clinks back on the bar.

"I want to be in the loop," he says simply. "What does that mean for us going forward. Do we stay with the Bureau?" he asks, wondering if his long efforts to join the FBI were going to result in a two week career and two big scars.

Remove ads