[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: The Wild Hunt

Gomez

First Post
"...This is the story behind one of the greatest manhunts in history. Maybe you read about it, or rather what they let you read about it, probably in some minor item buried somewhere in a back page. However, what happened in that city...was so incredible that to this day the facts have been suppressed in a massive effort to save certain political careers from disaster and law enforcement officials from embarrassment. This will be the last time I ever discuss these events with anyone, judge for yourself its believability, and then try to tell yourself, wherever you may be, it couldn't happen here."

-Carl Kolchak, from the Night Stalker.

Gomez

First Post
Janet Tyler
[sblock] (AKA Katrina Sue Yoppeigh) It was late at the Library of Congress Research annex. Most of the employees had gone home save for Katrina and Professor Camp. Katrina or Janet as she was called these days was working on her computer at her desk. The hard drive had been giving her troubles all week and she finally decided just to change it out completely. She could see Professor Camp at his desk talking on the phone. He had been on the phone or his computer almost all afternoon. She wondered if it had anything to do with Delta Green business. So far she had only been on one mission and that involved her rather messy indoctrination into the "club". She had lost her job, her identity, and almost her life. The Professor hung up the phone and sat at his desk for a few moments. Then he stuck his head out of his office. "Janet could you come in here please."[/sblock]

Dr. Jonathan Paul Anderson, CDC

Jonathan was busy finishing up a article for The Journal of Infectious Diseases on the growing incidents of drug resistant Malaria. To a layman it was all but incomprehensible but to an expert it was pretty alarming. You think you have a disease licked and it mutates into a stronger form. The phone on his desk rings and he answered it. "Dr. Anderson? My name is Chester Boulder. I am the New York City District Attorney. I was wondering if I could talk to about an important matter."

Agent Marcus K. Foster, DEA

Agent Foster was called into his bosses office early on this October morning. Director Tom Greave was a no nonsense type guy who expected the best from his agents. Luckily Marcus gave about 110% and that suited Director Greave just fine. "Foster take a seat." he said as he looked through some papers on his desk. "How would you like a trip to New York?"

Committed Hero

Adventurer
Gomez said:
Agent Marcus K. Foster, DEA

Agent Foster was called into his bosses office early on this October morning. Director Tom Greave was a no nonsense type guy who expected the best from his agents. Luckily Marcus gave about 110% and that suited Director Greave just fine. "Foster take a seat." he said as he looked through some papers on his desk. "How would you like a trip to New York?"

"As long as you're buying, sir. Anything important?"

Gomez

First Post
Committed Hero said:
"As long as you're buying, sir. Anything important?"

"Well the New York City DA is forming a task force in response to a possible serial killer. He called and asked if the DEA could send someone to be on the task force. He said that the killer might be on some sort of drug induced killing spree." Director Greave shakes his head like he doesn't believe a word of what he just said. "Well he asked for you personally and it would give us some brownie points with the New York police department and DA's office which an't bad. So what do you think?"

G

Guest 11456

Janet Tyler : Female Computer Programmer

[sblock]Katrina looked up from her work on the hard drive. "I'll be there in a sec." She puts down the small screwdriver and gets up. then she walks over to Professor Camp's office doorway and enters. "Yes Professor Camp?"
[/sblock]

Gomez

First Post
Committed Hero said:
"Sounds like a good move all around. When do you need me there?"

Agent Greave gives Marcus a approving nod. "I knew I could count on you." He hands you a envelope. "Here is your plane tickets and expense voucher. Your flight is at 4:10 this afternoon. You are to contact Captain Jules Matheson, NYPD at the 34th precient. Keep me upated on the case. Ok?"

Gomez

First Post
Janet Tyler

[sblock] "Katrina, first I just wanted to say that you have been doing a excellent job here at the Library. I hope you are enjoying your work here?" says the Professor. "Something has come up in New York and I need someone to go and evaluate the situation and keep me informed about what's going on there. Do you think you are up to it?"[/sblock]

Committed Hero

Adventurer
Marcus hurries home to pack. He is sure to complete any paperwork necessary to bring his pistol in his luggage (not carry on), and ready to depart.

G

Guest 11456

Janet Tyler : Female Computer Programmer

[sblock]She smiles at the thought of getting away from all of these reports. She nods to the Professor. "Yes!" She says almost with too much enthusiasm. "I mean. Well it would be nice to get away from those reports for a while. When do you need me to leave?" She gets a far off look. "What do I need to bring." She motions as if doing kung fu. "Do I get any nifty gadgets to take with me?"
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases