[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: The Wild Hunt

G

Guest 11456

Janet Tyler : Female Computer Programmer

Gomez said:
Janet begins to search the police data bases and other records. (OOC: What sort of things are you going to be looking for? Give me a shopping list! :) )

OOC: Sorry. I must have missed this one. She was trying to create a database based on the current information. Obviously this would be lacking with only 3 items, but she was hoping that it would produce some sort of information previously overlooked. She didn't know what to really look for.

Gomez

First Post
Tailspinner said:
OOC: Sorry. I must have missed this one. She was trying to create a database based on the current information. Obviously this would be lacking with only 3 items, but she was hoping that it would produce some sort of information previously overlooked. She didn't know what to really look for.

Tailspinner. I sorry but I cutting back on several of my games and I am not going to run any games here in EN World for a while. I was getting a bit overwhelmed and slacking on my games of late. So, I am closing down Wild Hunt and moving Convergence to a different board. Sorry about this and I hope you understand. I want to make it clear that it is a issue with me and not with any of my players.

Remove ads