• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: The Wild Hunt

Hrothgar

First Post
"Good morning, Dr. Gourdie. For starters, have the DNA and specimen analysis been completed on the two prior victims? Could I also see the files on the autopsy victim? When will the DNA analysis be complete? Agent Foster found some strange bluish substance that we sent back with the body. Have you started an analysis yet?"

G

Guest 11456

Janet Tyler : Female Computer Programmer

"I would like all of the data from each of the three victims that you have. Please do not leave out any data. I am going to try and generate a database of the information to see if there is possible connections between the victims that we are missing."

Gomez

First Post
Map of SoHo

Here is a map of the area and the locations of the murders.

Attachments

• Soho1.jpg
    Soho1.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 86

Hrothgar

First Post
As Jonathan waits for Dr. Gourdie's answers to his questions, his mind races. All the murders along a line - along Wooster Street. Is there a sewer line that runs underneath the street?

"Marcus, Janet? I think we should check any city plans available to see if a sewer line runs under Wooster St. I wonder if the killer might be lairing there? There also might some evidence we can gather there as well if the killer is using it as a means of travel."

Gomez

First Post
Hrothgar said:
"Good morning, Dr. Gourdie. For starters, have the DNA and specimen analysis been completed on the two prior victims? Could I also see the files on the autopsy victim? When will the DNA analysis be complete? Agent Foster found some strange bluish substance that we sent back with the body. Have you started an analysis yet?"

Dr. Gourdie picks up a folder and opens it. "Analysis of the tissue found under the first two victims' fingernails is puzzling to say the least. The tissue is crumbly and almost cyrstaline. By optical microscopy the tissue is not make of animal cells but crystal dust. The samples disappeared after about four to five hours. The same crstalline substance was found in the claw wounds of the victims. DNA was recovered from the saliva found around the holes in the chest. No matches were found in a search of the national database. Cell markers from the saliva came back as beloning to someone with 0-negative blood. The blue substance found around the chest wound is being tested but under microscopy the substance appears to be organic but without any cellular structure. Touching the substance to any animal tissue results in the liquid being dehyrated out of the animal cells. I would think that it is a very toxic and dangerous substance and should be handled with extreme care."

Gomez

First Post
Tailspinner said:
"I would like all of the data from each of the three victims that you have. Please do not leave out any data. I am going to try and generate a database of the information to see if there is possible connections between the victims that we are missing."

"I can make all the records of the case and police databases available to you." says Dr. Gourdie. "There is a work station right over there that you can use."

G

Guest 11456

Janet Tyler : Female Computer Programmer

She nods at the offered information. "That would be great." She turns to Jonathan and nods. "Once I have the data in the computer, I'll check on city sewer system maps."

Committed Hero

Adventurer
Tailspinner said:
"Once I have the data in the computer, I'll check on city sewer system maps."

I can check with the city, while you play to your strengths online

Plus I'd like to check out the other crime scenes.

Last edited:

Hrothgar

First Post
"Thank you, Dr. Gourdie. Has the blue substance been found anywhere else in the victim's bodies? Could it account for their dessicated appearance?" Jonathan runs his hands through his thick hair. "Cell markers in the saliva, yet only a crystalline residue under the victim's nails? Have techniques other than optical microscopy given any hint to what the crystals might be? Electron microscopy?"

Remove ads