• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: The Wild Hunt

Gomez

First Post
Hrothgar said:
Jonathan closes his eys and places his hand over his mouth and nose. Taking a deep breath to steady himself, Jonathan opens his eyes and begins to closely inspect the victim.

Looking up at the ambulance driver, Jonathan says, "Would you mind if I rode with you? I'd like to begin the examination of the body as well as start a blood, DNA, and protein analysis of that wound immediately when we arrive at the hospital."

One of the medical examiners at the seen says. "I don't mind at all Doctor. As soon as the crime scene people are though we will move the body."

Gomez

First Post
Committed Hero said:
Does the hole look like a gunshot wound?

There are no powder burns around the hole. In your opinion it looks like more of a stab wound than a gunshot wound. As you get close to take a look at the hole you think you see a small amount of some blue substance.

Last edited:

Gomez

First Post
Hrothgar said:
"Not on me, but let me get one from the medic." Jonathan asks for a glass vial with a screw cap and a swab from the medic.

A CSI at the scene has a specium container for you to use.

Hrothgar

First Post
Jonathan carefully swabs the blue substance from the ragged bloody hole in the victim's chest and places it in the speciman vial (unless Marcus wants to :) ).

OOC: I would like Jonathan to make a Knowledge (medicine) or Knowledge (biology) to make a guess at what the substance is.

G

Guest 11456

Janet Tyler : Female Computer Programmer

Janet stays out of the way of the medical personnel. She watches her two new colleagues carefully as they go about there duties.

Gomez

First Post
Hrothgar said:
OOC: I would like Jonathan to make a Knowledge (medicine) or Knowledge (biology) to make a guess at what the substance is.

OOC: Jonathan does not have a clue what the substance might me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads