• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: The Wild Hunt

Gomez

First Post
Hrothgar said:
"Thank you, Dr. Gourdie. Has the blue substance been found anywhere else in the victim's bodies? Could it account for their dessicated appearance?" Jonathan runs his hands through his thick hair. "Cell markers in the saliva, yet only a crystalline residue under the victim's nails? Have techniques other than optical microscopy given any hint to what the crystals might be? Electron microscopy?"

"The crystalline residue was found under the victims fingernails and in the claw marks on their bodies. The more viscious blue substance was only found in the chest wound. I sent a sample to be examined under the electon microscope and I was just about to go and check on the results. Care to join me?" says Dr. Gourdie.

Gomez

First Post
Tailspinner said:
She nods at the offered information. "That would be great." She turns to Jonathan and nods. "Once I have the data in the computer, I'll check on city sewer system maps."

Janet begins to search the police data bases and other records. (OOC: What sort of things are you going to be looking for? Give me a shopping list! :) )

Gomez

First Post
Committed Hero said:
I can check with the city, while you play to your strengths online

Plus I'd like to check out the other crime scenes.

A police officer is assigned to drive you around if you wish.

Hrothgar

First Post
Jonathan nods approvingly. "Yes, Dr. Gourdie. I would like to see any results that may have been found."

Jonathan turns to Janet and Marcus. "I am not sure how long I will be, but let's keep in touch with cells, OK?" Jonathan asks for Janet's cell phone number (if he does not already have it and I assume he already has Marcus').

Gomez

First Post
Hrothgar said:
Jonathan nods approvingly. "Yes, Dr. Gourdie. I would like to see any results that may have been found."

Mr. Gourdie leads Jonathan to the lab with the electron microscope. "Phillip have load the samples?" A young man with short brown hair turns to you both. "Yes Dr. Gourdie. I was just about to start. There is a problem with the samples though."

Gomez

First Post
A black police man comes up to Marcus. "Sir. I am Officer James Talbot. Sgt. McGarnagle has assigned me to assist you and drive you where ever you need to go."

Hrothgar

First Post
"Problems? Oh, sorry. Jonathan Anderson, CDC." Jonathan nods to Phillip. "What kind of problems are you having with the samples, Phillip?"

Gomez

First Post
Hrothgar said:
"Problems? Oh, sorry. Jonathan Anderson, CDC." Jonathan nods to Phillip. "What kind of problems are you having with the samples, Phillip?"

"This is the sample of the crystalline dust found under the victims finger nails under the electron microscope." The monitor shows a group of tiny triangular crystals that seem to shift and vibrate. "The substance seems to be under going some sort of decay. Our original sample collected from the first victim is completely gone. Even placed in sub zero containment the samples are vanishing over time." says the technician.

Hrothgar

First Post
Jonathan frowns. "Vanish? I don't believe it. Have you performed a spectral analysis of the vapors? What about dissolving the crystals in buffer for analysis?"

Jonathan paces and turns around quickly. "So what has electron microscopy shown us? Have you run these samples yet?"

Remove ads