• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Denizens of Avadnu 5th Year Anniversary

JVisgaitis

Explorer
This is insane to me, but this year marks the 5 year anniversary of Denizens of Avadnu. We want to do something special to celebrate, but we don't really have any concrete ideas on what that should be and I think just doing another sale is pretty lame.

Anyone have any ideas? Should we do an updated version for 4e? Should we release a crazy xxyth miniature, a print set, a module using some of the monsters? For all you people still playing 3e and Pathfinder, what would you like to see?

file.php

Help us out! Give us some ideas.

JoeGKushner

First Post
4e for me.

The reduced stat blocks, especially on the monsters, just make it that much easier to GM.

Running the game is actually fun.

FunkBGR

Explorer
Hey!

I'd also like a 4e version of stuff!

Edit: Saw you're also looking for ideas. One way to capitalize on both crowds who love your stuff would be to do a snazzy unique miniature! That'd be awesome! Anything that would help for useful gaming materials that's not edition specific. Perhaps a unique set of dice done "avadnu" style, or something.

Last edited:

Aus_Snow

First Post
Pathfinder. But whatever you end up doing, I'm nearly certain it'll be worth looking into for folks. This I know, because I've got a few of your previous products, and they're great.

So either way, best of luck with your business, keep on making cool and interesting setting/supplement stuff, and hey, good gaming y'all. :)

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
For all you people still playing 3e and Pathfinder, what would you like to see?

Not sure yet. In theory, the original Denizens should work just fine with Pathfinder with minimal changes. However, until the game is actually out, I can't really say if a new print would be worth it or not.

Either way, mini adventures that make use of the unique monsters in DoA would be cool - perhaps as a "book of lairs" that can be used either in an Avadnu campaign, or in any homebrew sandbox-style campaign.

Remove ads