Describe your last RPG session in more than 5 words.

aramis erak

Legend
Tues Alien... spoiler for published (Destroyer of Worlds)
So... Act 1 took us 4 or 5 sessions. Act 2...
They begin the fleeing back to the Fort, their APC having been taken out by a Krokodile drop ship.

They take out a couple dropships - those smartguns really smart... they took out a Sgt I. took out several. But he also ran out of ammo after a spray and pray...

They make it to the fort...
Act 3 begins
In they go... and they find a fire on sublevel 1, and sublevel 2 is blocked... and has epoxy everywhere... and people epoxied to the walls.
WO Chaplain puts the poor sods on the walls out of their misery... but one was ripe. So a facehugger goes after Sgt I.
And we find out Sgt I's player has his voice go up a bit when his character must save or die...
Wed Star Wars
Lowhhrick gets challenged... ah, the price of a known name. So, back to gladiator stage on Nal Hutta... Two short fights... two foes going down with head ringers...

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Oh! The Monster of the Week campaign ended last night with an epic battle against Dubya, the demon steed Dick, 20 goatmen (and Billy), as well as one raging mad sasquatch! We decided to fight through them FOR THE HORDE! We managed to power on the HORDE's windmill energy reserves, provide him with a sample of the dying frogman's DNA, and set course for the future of Earth (as a frogman colony planet).

WayneLigon

Adventurer
We went shopping in the city and had to fight a runaway Alchemical Skunk, Then later we all shared the reward from that - a lucid dreaming potion - so we could deep-dive into the dream realm, and use my Risen character's memories to solve his murder.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
We went shopping in the city and had to fight a runaway Alchemical Skunk, Then later we all shared the reward from that - a lucid dreaming potion - so we could deep-dive into the dream realm, and use my Risen character's memories to solve his murder.

Ooo. I love a good murder mystery, and that sounds fantastic!

Emirikol

Adventurer
We are playing the AD&D adventure, Axe of the Dwarvish Lords using the awesome WFRP3E system. It is being played on roll20 VTT and using the Jodri wfrp3e dice bot.
The three, 30-Advance characters are:
□ Dwarf Ironbreaker
■ Dwarf Giantslayer
● Dwarf Assassin

They have retaken part of the Karak in their search for the legendary Axe of the Slayers.

The Beardcutter gobbos were the first opponents. Next they face an uncertain threat hinted to be dawi-zharr.

Attachments

• 16513570726185153917851614611871.jpg
    16513570726185153917851614611871.jpg
    935 KB · Views: 88

Remove ads