• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears: Convocation Goers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
*Zykovian looked over the sleek ship from his position on the docks, enjoying the smooth lines and artful look to the craft. He smiled patiently to the two women with him, then looked back to the deck for someone to give him permission to board.*

Bront

The man with the probe
Priya looks up. "Did you hear something? Sounds like someone calling about a board or something."

Thanee

First Post
Melody

Melody fetches a pouch from her pack and hands it over to Fedowin. “Here, take those. 300 credits should be more than enough for 70 days worth of provisions. I'd say a good mix between fresh and preserved is a good idea. And don't forget to give me back the rest afterwards,” she says with a wink.

Turning to Priya when she mentions the call for permission. “Do you think we have let them wait long enough now?” Melody replies with a smirk. “Alright.”

Then she moves to the deck and looks down to Zykovian and the two women.

“Permission granted. Please come aboard. We are still in the process of checking everything and making sure we have all the provisions necessary.”

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post
Fedowin, Male Rowaini Swashbuckler

“As if I’d do that to you, sweet Melody,” Fedowin remarks with a chuckle, as he heads off to organise the provisions.

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T'Erilan Male Altanian

"Thank you, Captain," Zykovian replied. As he made his was up the gangplank to the deck, Zykovian looked for a place to unload the bags and whatnot he had carried for himself and the woman. "I assume cabins have already been chosen and the like."

Thanee

First Post
Melody

“There's a room for everyone... so far. Once Abdiel and Mhrazhar join us, we will probably have to start doubling rooms.”

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"Fair enough," Zykovian replied. "If someone would point me in the right direction, I can drop off Miss Lilypetal's belongings and go from there."

Zykovian looked to Molpe, " . . . if that it acceptable to you as well, that is."

As Zykovian adjusted the weight he carried on his shoulder, he smiled a bit. IT was a good reminder to why he didn't like heavy armors.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Molpe nods agreeably.*

*Fedowin is able to gather the required provisions for 280 credits, though it takes some time. Meanwhile, Melody goes to the Harbormaster and gets their ship on the queue for take-off.*

(OOC: Is she also trying to find someone who knows what the sphere is? If so, where? That could take a while)

Thanee

First Post
Melody

Unless it's too far away to reach and get back in time, Melody will head over to the convocation buildings to get someone to explain what the shadowy sphere is good for and how it is used.

OOC: And I thought the rest would help Fedowin, since carrying the food for 70 man-days might be a bit difficult, unless it comes with a free bag of holding as a special offer. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: It is slightly farther than the Grand Bazaar, but it is probably feasible without waiting for her too long, and yeah, we'll assume they help Fedowin--they can keep him on the straight and narrow too :p)

*Melody reaches the Hall of Galas, and heads to the Shipmaster, though she has to wait in a moderately long line. The Shipmaster explains: [SBLOCK=Melody]The unusual device allows the Infiltrator to shimmer and then seemingly vanish against the backdrop of the stars. It doesn't work at Spelljamming speeds, and when moving quickly at tactical speeds, it is still fairly easy to spot, though admittedly much harder than without it, but while immobile, it is extremely difficult to see the ship.[/SBLOCK]*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads