• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Rystil Arden

First Post
Wheeee, thanks guys! I didn't really do anything much special for my birthday--just a lot of sleeping and banging my head against computers and then a little dinner. I think more people noticed online than anywhere else--then again, all's fair because I've used ENWorld to find the birthday of one friend of mine who never told me his :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
It is still having serious problems, with the connection dying (until restart) every so often.
Ugh, that explains your long absense.

I had a problem with my connection droping, turned out my Router/Switch had died. Fortunately I had a second network card in my computer, so at the moment I run the internet through it. I may have to move the other one I have (which will prevent me from using my laptop downstairs, or possibly anywhere) till I can replace it. I don't like that one though since I can't manualy set the DHCP and WINS servers on it.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Ugh, that explains your long absense.

I had a problem with my connection droping, turned out my Router/Switch had died. Fortunately I had a second network card in my computer, so at the moment I run the internet through it. I may have to move the other one I have (which will prevent me from using my laptop downstairs, or possibly anywhere) till I can replace it. I don't like that one though since I can't manualy set the DHCP and WINS servers on it.
My router is still working, and indeed the network still seems to work--just my computer sometimes spontaneously drops, and another one lost access to the rest of the workgroup and the router but mysteriously has full internet capability. It's really odd. Plus my birthday and stuff, I've been busy ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads