• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Wow, it’s rather cool to see posts from you again RA. :) I had just assumed that you had left on your trip as I thought you where leaving around the same time I was going to be busy as all get out.

Glad to see you around. :D

Bront

The man with the probe
Eonthar, if you can work on getting your Diplomatic Immunity character ready to go by the time Rystil gets back, we can get that game started. We're waiting for you, and possibly one other character.

Thanee

First Post
Just a quick pointer to my PbP campaign starting soon, in case someone missed it. ;)

I cannot guarantee spots, of course, I'll try to make it fair for everyone who applied.

CLICK

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
If you mean, that adding 'Spelljamming' like 'Forgotten Realms' or 'Eberron' or whatnot, then I don't think so, no. It's not really a common category, and then you would have to add every DM's homebrew world as well, or not?

The old campaign setting 'Spelljammer' is certainly somewhat similar, but I don't think Rystil uses more than just the basic idea for his own.

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
I agree with Thanee, it's not common enough (I think Rystil runs the only games that would fit in that on these boards). If M&M is doesn't have it's own catagory (since it's a fairly popular game system), the I don't know why Rystil's homebrew should have one.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
If M&M is doesn't have it's own catagory (since it's a fairly popular game system), the I don't know why Rystil's homebrew should have one.

Pardon, but M&M does have a category and has since the system went into affect.

As for giving every DM there own category, I don't have that many spot nor the time to do so for that matter, and wouldn't it make more sense to label it "Rystil Arden" then? ;)

Anyhow, the category is already made. I made it last night sometime after I talked to Keia about it.

Remove ads