• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Rystil Arden

First Post
Thanee said:
Well, let's put it this way... the average number of DM's who are going to use it will quite likely have a very high correlation with '1'. :p

Anyways, at least use the correct setting name, which is 'Spelljammer' not 'Spelljamming'. :D

I'm sure that will see some use. :)

Bye
Thanee
Actually, I like it slightly better with Spelljamming and not Spelljammer because, as you correctly mentioned before, this is not canonically a Spelljammer setting, and I would feel a little wrong labelling it as such (though I'd still choose Spelljammer over General).

Agreed on the high correlation with '1' thing ;)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Actually, I like it slightly better with Spelljamming and not Spelljammer because, as you correctly mentioned before, this is not canonically a Spelljammer setting, and I would feel a little wrong labelling it as such (though I'd still choose Spelljammer over General).

Exactly. ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Thanee said:
Well, BS could also call it 'Neo-Spelljamming', of course. ;)

Bye
Thanee
Yup, that's what I call it to avoid any possible confusion that it is the "real deal" , but that will be guaranteed to stop any other GM from ever using it :lol:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
It’s for another game but I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the feat that let you take a non-class skill and make it one? (Most of my books are in storage right now.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads