• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Rystil Arden

First Post
FreeXenon said:
:heh: Errmmm... So I do not lay into Abdiel without atleast some reason, Rhystil, could provide me link to that post that Abdiel talks about the 3 gems. I am thinking that this is not something that I was told about, especially if it appears on the first page. I was not active for some time after that!

My memory is not so good to begin with, so verification would be great! If I am wrong I may have to edit my post a little bit too! :) Poor Abdiel! :(
Oh, that's right--you weren't there at the start. I have a link where Abdiel told everyone else except Mhrazhar about all three, but it may never have been mentioned during the summary for Mhrazhar. I will check there too :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
I found this--it was what I initially gave Mhrazhar in an OOC of what he already knew about the Crazan Arris--note that it mentions two sister gems ;)

The 'Crazan Arris' of which Abdiel speaks is a mystical jewel that does not actually exist and is only spoken of in idealistic Preserver fairytales. Meaning 'Heart of Arris,' It was supposedly created along with two other sisters when Arris first gave birth to life, and has the power to bring back all the forests of Arris. It is widely acknowledged by Avengers as no more than a crazy Preserver Holy Grail that was invented in order to bring hope to a dying order that is not aggressive enough to survive.

unleashed

First Post
Sorry I haven't been around, but I've been quite ill the last couple of days. The condition seems as if it may persist for a little while yet, so my posting may be spotty over the next short period. I'll try to get on when I can, but I can't promise anything.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Back from Gencon . . . posting more fully tomorrow most likely . . . still need to get settled and all. While fun, it is good to be back as well.

Keia

unleashed

First Post
Thanks. Yes, it does appear fortunate GenCon has happened at just the right time. Well I seem to be on the mend, so I’ll be back to my usual daily attendance...though perhaps not for hours at a time as I usually am just yet. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
Thanks. Yes, it does appear fortunate GenCon has happened at just the right time. Well I seem to be on the mend, so I’ll be back to my usual daily attendance...though perhaps not for hours at a time as I usually am just yet. :)
Yay! Get well soon, unleashed :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads