• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Destiny's Tears OOC Thread 4E

Thanee

First Post
Since I didn't know, where everyone is, and there didn't seem to be any action anymore, I just assumed that we somehow met somewhere or something; LSI, the Docks, or whatever else there is. :D

Who is onboard now, anyways?

Priya (+faerydragon), Fedowin, Melody, ... anyone else? :uhoh:

Bye
Thanee

unleashed

First Post
As far as I know we should also have Zykovian, Lyveria, and Mhrazhar with us... well, unless something happened to them when they went hunting the Mojiin killer. :heh:

Thanee

First Post
I thought that would happen while we are on the first mission, but I'm hardly sure there... and will gladly have myself proven wrong. More fun, if everyone is finally together. :D

And I think Rystil gave a rather optimistic time with "a few days off-course" for reaching the comet, considering the issues with reaching it and getting back in time within a week, when it was still close to Eldiz, which is why we had to fly there quickly... now it's much farther away, since a week or so has passed, and we need to go into the opposite direction, so the delay should be more like 3+ weeks.

Not that this is an issue, really, since even a few days is probably too much. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Rystil Arden

First Post
Thanee said:
I thought that would happen while we are on the first mission, but I'm hardly sure there... and will gladly have myself proven wrong. More fun, if everyone is finally together. :D

And I think Rystil gave a rather optimistic time with "a few days off-course" for reaching the comet, considering the issues with reaching it and getting back in time within a week, when it was still close to Eldiz, which is why we had to fly there quickly... now it's much farther away, since a week or so has passed, and we need to go into the opposite direction, so the delay should be more like 3+ weeks.

Not that this is an issue, really, since even a few days is probably too much. ;)

Bye
Thanee
It has an erratic path, and it isn't moving away from Eldiz any more--it would be a few days (maybe 3 or 4) off course to get there and another few days to get back to Eldiz. You'd lose about a week in total.

Thanee

First Post
It's not like we have much choice where to buy. ;)

We should get as much as we need to get to our destination (or the next stop, at least) plus some in reserve.

Bye
Thanee

Rystil Arden

First Post
Hmmm---well to get to this planet, the fastest way has no stops, but that might not be wise, so the best way with stops would be to go by way of the Tymadish Sphere, so you can go Kanath, Lyradar, Tymadish, and then from there to your target. First stop would be one of the rest stops in the Lyradar Sphere, roughly a week away from Eldiz depending on astral winds and good phlogiston currents, then another week to Tymadeau, then about a month and a half to the target. The alternative is to fly seven weeks through the phlogiston and several barren No-Man's-Spheres to go straight there.

Remove ads