Not open for further replies.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Thomas
"I'm Thomas,"

"Hello, Thomas." Kryptonite says. "I am Kryptonite."

Arestis
"Hello, I'm Arestis, its a pleasure to meet you all."

Kryptonite merely nods to Arestis in acknowledgement of her presence. Her quick green eyes seem to take in everything about her and the elf standing near her, and they narrow slightly, but whether in disapproval or some other emotion is uncertain.

JK
"Hello, I am Joshua Koji, but you can call me J.K."

Kryptonite nods. "Hello, then, J.K."

JK
"You've gotta forgive me, I arrived in japan only two months ago and I'm not yet very familiar with your customs."

"I'm an American, as well." She says. "Japan is... an interesting place."

"And about being different, what's weird with me is quite plain to see, but you?"

"There is nothing 'weird' about me." Kryptonite says quickly. "I'm here for... other reasons, you could say."

Lichtenhart

First Post
Kalanyr said:
"A mutant ? Whats a mutant ? I'm afraid, that I'm rather unfamiliar with this era, Arestis and I come from several centuries past according the school staff, a sorceror cast us through time to this place."
"Well a mutant is... how can I say that... a mutant is a normal human that got changed by something, so instead of being like his parents, he's more or less different. In my case more, I think. But you're not kidding me, right, you really come from the past? Is it really possible then?"
Kalanyr said:
"Yes I'm an elf of a kind, I think that Sidhe is the term used by humans for my race, but that name could be rather dated by now. As to whats weird of me, I have an aversion to cold iron, which seems disturbingly common in this world from what I've heard, but mainly I'm here because Arestis has nowhere else to go and I swore an oath to protect her. " Lugh almost seems to be blushing as he speaks this part
J.K. thinks with unease at his steel piercings "You mean you're allergic to iron or something?" then he looks with widened eyes at Lugh and Arestis "An oath to protect her?...Does that mean that you... are... engaged?"

Festy_Dog said:
Thomas shakes Joshua's hand. Thomas' hand is notably cold, far lower than standard body temperature.

He's American, seems one could find anything in America.

"It's no problem, I've been here a fair while, and it wasn't too hard to adapt," Thomas says, his German accent becoming obvious.
Nice to meet you, Thomas. I'm sure someone already told you, but you are a cool guy." J.K. grins friendly.

Festy_Dog said:
"My grand-parents couldn't stand me, and they sent me here," Thomas said, still emotionless, but for the first time in the conversation, he looks away.
Oh...Well...I meant...Nevermind...Sorry." he looks down embarassed.

Last edited:

Lichtenhart

First Post
Shalimar said:
"Well, my Mommy was an Aisimar, you know, one of the angel people, but my daddy was a shapeshifter, so I'm not really either one, I mean, my wings never formed, so I wont ever be able to fly." Tamalyn says almost sadly before brightening up again, it was incredibly hard for her to be downcast for any real length of time. "Its okay though, I can still do one thing my mom's people couldn't do," Tamalyn continues cheerfully, and her hair goes from its soft downy blond to a bright pink, and then to black, and it finally settles back on the blonde again.

"Its very nice to meet all of you, I really hope we'll all have fun here, I just can't wait for this year to get started, I really want to be a cheerleader, and I hear that they might actually be recruiting." she says to Arestis, thinking that the elf girl might also like to be a cheerleader too.
"Even if they aren't, as soon as they see you they will be. I hope I can make it in some sports team, so you'll dance for me too. They never let me into teams at home."

GnomeWorks said:
"I'm an American, as well." She says. "Japan is... an interesting place."
"Really? How nice to meet a fellow countrywoman. Where are you from?"

GnomeWorks said:
"There is nothing 'weird' about me." Kryptonite says quickly. "I'm here for... other reasons, you could say."
"Sorry, I didn't meant to say you're weird... I only wanted... Nevermind I just talk too much. And I'm not here because I'm a freak either, but that's a story best left for a less cheerful day. Why don't we go see 'what makes Detchitoyo unique and wonderful'? that Beast Grazing Area sounds interesting." he grins and winks at his new friends.

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
JK
"Really? How nice to meet a fellow countrywoman. Where are you from?"

"Around." Kryptonite says. "The midwest."

"Sorry, I didn't meant to say you're weird... I only wanted... Nevermind I just talk too much. And I'm not here because I'm a freak either, but that's a story best left for a less cheerful day. Why don't we go see 'what makes Detchitoyo unique and wonderful'? that Beast Grazing Area sounds interesting."

"We are outcasts from society." Kryptonite says quietly. "To be a 'freak' is not something to be ashamed of... if everyone were the same, where would the world be today?" She looks up. "Do not be afraid to show your differences, JK... it is in our differences that we find our identities. There are those who fear our differences, but they are the ignorant, huddled masses, who don't have an original thought amongst themselves..."

She then shakes her head. "But anyway... I wonder if there is a computer nearby, somewhere... and I could really go for coffee, or something, if anybody knows where the nearest caffienated things can be found..."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Originally posted by GnomeWorks
"But anyway... I wonder if there is a computer nearby, somewhere... and I could really go for coffee, or something, if anybody knows where the nearest caffienated things can be found..."

"Down that hall is a few vending machines, last time I checked they had iced coffee, coke, etcetera. You should find what you want there," Thomas says flatly, "Computer labs are scattered across the school, the closest one is in the next building over, if you head past the canteen you should come out facing the right building."

Thomas blinks a couple of times, and maintains his firm grip on his suitcase.

Originally posted by Shalimar
"Well, my Mommy was an Aisimar, you know, one of the angel people..."

That's unsurprising, the girl is probably jammed to the girders with goodness. We'll hardly ever communicate after this, our natures ensure of it.

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
"Well, everyone is different, and special, in their own way. Its what makes the world such a wonderful place." Tamalyn agrees with Kryptonite cheerfully. Her eyes widen when Kryptonite asks for coffee, "I um... I don't know where there is any coffee, I don't think it was mentioned, I really can't drink it, it makes me all super hyper, so I didn't pay attention for it, I'm sorry." the angelic child says apologetically to the hacker girl, wondering why anyone would want to drink coffee, it was way icky to her, although she did like hot choclate,maybe they have some in the Cafateria, she thought hopefully.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Shalimar said:
.. Tamalyn continues cheerfully, and her hair goes from its soft downy blond to a bright pink, and then to black, and it finally settles back on the blonde again

Lugh chuckles at this display, "Hmm, perhaps there are more similarities between us then I expected. " With that Lugh's features seem to shimmer and standing where he was is an almost perfect duplicate of Tamalyn.

" After all, all sweet nice people know that those naughty fae peoples are icky-bad troublemakers. " she says before the image shimmers and flows back into Lugh. " Though I suspect the methods are rather different. A pleasure to meet you Tamalyn "

Lugh turns at Thomas's mention of science

"Ah, this science is a form of the magics you practise ? I have some rather minor magics but I'm afraid I'm not old enough to be fully practised in them yet."

Lugh then faces Kryptonite.

"It is a pleasure to meet you. "

Then to J.K. again.

" Yes, Alestis and myself are truly from the past, and I don't think it is possible without powerful magic of some kind being involved. Ah, no, not exactly allergic to iron itself, its more to do with the symbolism behind cold-forged iron, but I feel unconformtable discussing such things. I can touch steel without a problem for example. "

At J.K's comment about being engaged Lugh's eyes narrow and the friendly sparkle goes out of them.

"No, we are not engaged. " Unfortunately The friendly look then returns to
Lugh's face " More I was acquired as a protector for her. "

" Ah, how rude of me I almost forgot to introduce myself I'm Lugh."

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
Tamalyn claps excitedly when Lugh shifts his form to match her own. "My Dad was one of the Fae too, thats how I can do what I do, but I'm not very good at it yet, I guess'll it'll take a lot of practice since I'm just half-Fae, but I don't think the Fae are naughty, not really, we just like to have fun a lot." Tamalyn replies excitedly, happy to meet someone like her father, after-all, she was around her mother's people all the time, Glory had been super kind to take her in, but that didn't mean she didn't want to learn about her other-side of the family.

"Hey, since we are all so special, do you think we'll end up in the same class? That would be like so cool, wouldn't it?" The cherubic child asks of the gathered freshmen.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Originally posted by Shalimar
"Hey, since we are all so special, do you think we'll end up in the same class? That would be like so cool, wouldn't it?"

"Yes, that would be quite acceptable," Thomas lies.

Special? I'll vomit before the end of the day if I get stuck with her... surely there's an advantage in it somewhere if I do... I'll figure it out if it happens. Until then I can remain firm in the belief she's happy enough for the both of us, and then some.

Thomas straightens his tie and looks blankly to the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads