Detchitoyo High School: Freshmen Year, Q. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lichtenhart

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
"Around." Kryptonite says. "The midwest."
"The midwest is quite large. I was born in Denver, but I lived mostly in Rockwell, Tennessee."
GnomeWorks said:
"We are outcasts from society." Kryptonite says quietly. "To be a 'freak' is not something to be ashamed of... if everyone were the same, where would the world be today?" She looks up. "Do not be afraid to show your differences, JK... it is in our differences that we find our identities. There are those who fear our differences, but they are the ignorant, huddled masses, who don't have an original thought amongst themselves..."
"Thank you, Kryptonite. Really." The beast-boy smiles warmly at her. "Do you skate?"

Kalanyr said:
Lugh chuckles at this display, "Hmm, perhaps there are more similarities between us then I expected. " With that Lugh's features seem to shimmer and standing where he was is an almost perfect duplicate of Tamalyn.

" After all, all sweet nice people know that those naughty fae peoples are icky-bad troublemakers. " she says before the image shimmers and flows back into Lugh. " Though I suspect the methods are rather different. A pleasure to meet you Tamalyn "
"Woooow!" Josh is utterly amazed by both the displays."Is that something one can learn?"

Kalanyr said:
Lugh turns at Thomas's mention of science

"Ah, this science is a form of the magics you practise ? I have some rather minor magics but I'm afraid I'm not old enough to be fully practised in them yet."
"No, science is... well... yeah, we could say it is a sort of magic with some precise and somewhat boring rules.But you really can do magic? I mean, spells and the likes?"

Kalanyr said:
At J.K's comment about being engaged Lugh's eyes narrow and the friendly sparkle goes out of them.

"No, we are not engaged. " Unfortunately The friendly look then returns to
Lugh's face " More I was acquired as a protector for her. "
" Ah, how rude of me I almost forgot to introduce myself I'm Lugh."
"Errr... I'm sorry, it looks like I can't speak without offending someone today...It just looked like...what do you mean with 'acquired'?"

Shalimar said:
"Hey, since we are all so special, do you think we'll end up in the same class? That would be like so cool, wouldn't it?" The cherubic child asks of the gathered freshmen.
"Yeah, I hope so too, it would be really nice. I rarely met people like you, that treated me like a friend instead of some kind of monster. I was so afraid it would be just like home, and instead... well let's get to the bar, I already had breakfast but I am always ready to get more of it. Hehe."

Imerak

First Post
A short boy looks around aimlessly at the mass of students around him. His clothing looks like a uniform from a school far stricter than this, and his short brown hair is combed back in an orderly fashion. He generally looks like a clean and unremarkable human. The only odd thing is a bulge in each of his pockets.

My my, aren't we Mr. Assertive, a mocking voice rings in his ears.

Shut up, Ero, the boy responds mentally. Finally deciding to meet someone--anyone--he heads towards the first group his hazel eyes settle on. He heads over to the rather unusual group and introduces himself.

"Hello. My name is Togashi Tetsuya."

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
"Hi Togashi, I'm Tamalyn, its very nice to meet you." Tamalyn says perkily, holding out a small hand for him to shake. She turns to J.K. , "I'm really sorry, I only know how to do it because my daddy could. I can't even do it as well as he could, I'm just half Fae. But you might be able to learn how, if you really tried hard." she said hopefully.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Tamalyn
"Hey, since we are all so special, do you think we'll end up in the same class? That would be like so cool, wouldn't it?"

I would go insane if I had to listen to her airhead babble all day long. Kryptonite's eyes narrow once more. If this school has any kind of server set aside for students... her drive is so trashed.

JK
"Thank you, Kryptonite. Really." The beast-boy smiles warmly at her. "Do you skate?"

"Skate? No, I don't. I rarely do anything other than program..."

JK
"No, science is... well... yeah, we could say it is a sort of magic with some precise and somewhat boring rules.But you really can do magic? I mean, spells and the likes?"

"Boring rules?" Kryptonite looks up at JK. "Science is far more than 'magic with precise and boring rules'. Science is..." She trails off.

Togashi

Kryptonite nods. "Greetings, Togashi... I'm Kryptonite." Her gaze wanders over him, finally settling on his pockets... "Palm, or GBA?" She finally asks, meeting his eyes.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Shalimar said:
Tamalyn claps excitedly when Lugh shifts his form to match her own. "My Dad was one of the Fae too, thats how I can do what I do, but I'm not very good at it yet, I guess'll it'll take a lot of practice since I'm just half-Fae, but I don't think the Fae are naughty, not really, we just like to have fun a lot." Tamalyn replies excitedly, happy to meet someone like her father, after-all, she was around her mother's people all the time, Glory had been super kind to take her in, but that didn't mean she didn't want to learn about her other-side of the family.

Lugh laughs when he hears this
" Perhaps my prejuidice against those of angelic blood needs to be reconsidered, you actually seem to understand what its all about. Forever is boring without being able to have fun "

Shalimar said:
"Hey, since we are all so special, do you think we'll end up in the same class? That would be like so cool, wouldn't it?" The cherubic child asks of the gathered freshmen.

" I imagine we will share some classes but I'd guess there'll be a few different classes for those with special interests like magic or this programming, Kryptonite seems so fascinated with. And perhaps some other interests like whatevers in that suitcase of Thomas's that he seems so fascinated with. "

Lichtenhart said:
"Woooow!" Josh is utterly amazed by both the displays."Is that something one can learn?"

" I don't know, I've seen sorcerors who can do such thing but how I do not know "

Lichtenhart said:

" I'm afraid thats rather the case with all magic, there are rules that its forced to obey, set down by some oppressive power in times long past I guess. Big spoilsport that it was. Yes, I can really do magic but not even really at the level of spells, more like cantrips. Like cleaning a stain out of cloth or making a little bit of fire. "

Lichtenhart said:
"Errr... I'm sorry, it looks like I can't speak without offending someone today...It just looked like...what do you mean with 'acquired'?"

" Don't worry about, I'm afraid I can be a little emotional over somethings. "
Lughs face goes strained for a second and then returns to normal

"I was caught sneaking around their castle by a court magician. And he decided that I'd make a good guardian. For, um, some reason, um, I'm, not really sure of um. " Lugh's normally confident voice drifts off a bit towards the end of his statement as he mumbles.

Imerak said:

" Greetings to thee Testsuya, I am Lugh. "

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Originally posted by Imerak

"I'm Thomas," he replies in his dull tone, and offers a cold hand to shake.

Thomas glances at Togashi's pockets.

Is he packing heat? Probably not, they look too small.

Originally posted by Kalanyr
"And perhaps some other interests like whatevers in that suitcase of Thomas's that he seems so fascinated with."

Thomas looks coolly at Lugh.

"My school things. I find that a metal briefcase is a lot more trustworthy than a backpack. If I seem fascinated with it, it is simply because I have owned it for some time, and it carries much sentimental value," Thomas says, speaking some of the truth.

Note to self, the elf may have a habit sticking his nose into things, must keep on my toes. Probably no wonder he was caught snooping around a palace or whatnot. Pity bodyguard duty doesn't seem to help him mind his own business.

Imerak

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
Kryptonite nods. "Greetings, Togashi... I'm Kryptonite." Her gaze wanders over him, finally settling on his pockets... "Palm, or GBA?" She finally asks, meeting his eyes.

"Huh? Oh, um...just cards." Tetsuya seems somewhat nervous, and doesn't say much--just hanging around and listening to the others.

Lichtenhart

First Post
Imerak said:
"Hi Tetsuya, nice to meet you. My name's Joshua Koji Anderson, but J.K. will be enough."

GnomeWorks said:
"Skate? No, I don't. I rarely do anything other than program..."
"Would you like to learn? I can teach you. Not to flaunt myself, but I'm quite good at it. I bet you'd like it. It makes you feel totally free..."

Imerak said:
"Huh? Oh, um...just cards." Tetsuya seems somewhat nervous, and doesn't say much--just hanging around and listening to the others.
"Cards? of a trading card game? It's been a lot of time since I played one of them. Which ones rule today?" J.K. asks with a fiendly smile.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Togashi
"Huh? Oh, um...just cards."

"I see." Kryptonite says.

JK
"Would you like to learn? I can teach you. Not to flaunt myself, but I'm quite good at it. I bet you'd like it. It makes you feel totally free..."

"Hmm... thanks for the offer, but I'll pass." She says, shaking her head slightly. "I'm not really into physical activities. You have your thing, and I have mine."

Zack2216

First Post
From the crowd of students exiting the theatre an elf emerges, walking towards your group. He looks to be a but older than each of you. He is wearing a light grey school boy uniform (japanese school style). He has black hair that is short, but long enough to be held back in his ponytail. He has green eyes, and is about 5'5", and wears a short silver chain around his neck that ends in a silver ball at the end of it.

"Good morning. My name is Ryuoh."

He looks at all of you, staring each of you down with interest.

"Quite the group you have here. But don't worry, you'll fit in well here. I will be the student aid that will tour you around the school. But first of all, do any of you have any questions that weren't answered by the Principle during his speach?"

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads