Detchitoyo High School: Freshmen Year, Q. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Lugh nods at Thomas's comments from before JK's arrival

Impressive, he can manipulate at least the ambient temperature at will it seems. But his control seems tos slip abit with his emotions, not that I should be criticising anyone on that.

"Then things have changed little in that respect, that is well for me to know, thank you. "

"I'm sure we'll find out during the process of the investigation,"

"Yes, I suppose so. So it means "house" to you too ? Puzzling. "

Kalanyr

Explorer
Lugh suddenly has a flash of insight about some things he's remembered, he checks the website to see if there's a photo of the Witch's Circle, and then compares the founding date of the High Mages Council to the Witch's Circle.

Lugh concentrates and his thoughts transfer as concepts into Thomas's mind.
Goth- Rejected - Mages - Formed - Witch's Circle - QUESTION (Ending) Elemental - Display - Superiority - Chance - Revenge - QUESTION (Ending) (Feeling of non-worry) - Negation - Reading - Deep - Exlusion to - Surface - Ideas (Ending) Read - (Image of Thomas) - Reply - Exlusive - (Feeling of Ease) - Comparison - Sending (Ending) (Image of Thomas) - Displayed - Power - (My) - Turn (Ending) (Final Ending)

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kalanyr said:
"Yes, I suppose so. So it means "house" to you too ? Puzzling. "

"Japanese isn't my native language," Thomas explains.

Kalanyr said:
Lugh concentrates and his thoughts transfer as concepts into Thomas's mind.
Goth- Rejected - Mages - Formed - Witch's Circle - QUESTION (Ending) Elemental - Display - Superiority - Chance - Revenge - QUESTION (Ending) (Feeling of non-worry) - Negation - Reading - Deep - Exlusion to - Surface - Ideas (Ending) Read - (Image of Thomas) - Reply - Exlusive - (Feeling of Ease) - Comparison - Sending (Ending) (Image of Thomas) - Displayed - Power - (My) - Turn (Ending) (Final Ending)

Hmm, very well, as long as you keep your access to my thoughts restricted... Give me a moment to process this... Yes, yes it makes sense. A motive, perfect. Its all hypothetical at this point, but we'll get our chance during a lunch break or the like.

Thomas turns to JK.

"Anything of interest happen between our meetings?" he asks.

Last edited:

Lichtenhart

First Post
"Not really. But the Otaku club is not about houses, it's a club of anime and manga fans. Tetsuya would love it, I guess. Do you need me to investigate about something? Maybe the nature's friends? Also, where would we find out about the new clubs that could have been founded?"
He casually scratches his left shoulder, where he painted a bright pink star with dye.

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Ah thank you for that J.K. Now I understand. If you and P1 could investigate the Nature Friends I think that would make sense. "

Yes, this should give me some time to look into the Goth without them around, I think they'd probably only get in the way, of talking.

Imerak

First Post
"Hey guys," Tetsuya says, walking up to the three of them. "Thought I'd find you somewhere around here. What are you looking at?

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
P1
"That's pretty, what is it?"

"Just what it looks like." Kryptonite says distractedly. "A crystal."

She grabs her laptop, which she had set on the table last night, and it's case. Shoving the crystal in, she turns to P1.

"We should get going... the others are probably already at school, and I don't want to miss the conversation."

-----

After a small amount of time and ensuring that P1 stays safely near her, she arrives at the school. Sighting the others, she moves toward them.

"Have we found out anything yet?" She asks, looking around at the group. "By the way, I have the heart on me. Thomas, if there's room, I think it'll work better in your briefcase... it's a little bulky for me to have in my laptop case."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Imerak said:
"Hey guys," Tetsuya says, walking up to the three of them. "Thought I'd find you somewhere around here. What are you looking at?

"Determining which of the established clubs is worth investigating in relation to the elemental incident," Thomas replies.

Upon seeing the pink star on J.K.'s shoulder Thomas nods.

"PE... I am inclined to make a nasty comment about our PE supervisor," he says.

PE... curse that obnoxious b:)tch and her pink stars. How about a blood-ringed bullet hole? That would look nice on her.

Kryptonite said:
"Have we found out anything yet?" She asks, looking around at the group. "By the way, I have the heart on me. Thomas, if there's room, I think it'll work better in your briefcase... it's a little bulky for me to have in my laptop case."

Thomas nods as he places his briefcase up beside the computer Lugh is using.

"We are taking a look at the established clubs, trying to determine which are likely suspects for the elemental incident," he replies.

Thomas looks around, and his eyes glitter strangely. He is looking for heat signatures, the presence of anyone other than members of the party nearby. Satisfied, he pops open the briefcase, revealing a few notebooks sitting atop of an MP5K, rigged to fire while in the briefcase if required. He quickly accepts the crystal, and fits it in alongside. Thomas shuts and locks the briefcase, then resumes his iron grip upon it.

"I am looking to buy a small backpack in the near future. To keep text books in," he says flatly, but trying to make conversation.

There was less space in the briefcase than there appeared to be, but the crystal managed to fit in.

Zack2216

First Post
The High Mages Council was founded the 2nd year of the schools opening, in 1980. OOC: (I'm not sure if I mentioned this, the current year is 2010, if I said otherwise, please say, I'm forgetfull when it comes to such things.) The Witches Circle was formed in 1986.

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Interesting then, the High Mages Coucil was formed 30 years ago, the Witch's Council 24. That discounts a theory of mine .... Still we may as well continue with out current plans we don't seem to have any better leads. Having searched my memory I think the Goth is unlikely to have been our candidate. The voice in the elementals head was playful, the Goth seems more bitter and I think a little to old. "

Still since she's apparently one of only 2 people capable of raising that elemental we may as well look into it, she may know something and she did give us some advice at least when we first met her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads