Detchitoyo High School: Freshmen Year, Q. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakknyte32

First Post
P1 follows Kryptonite to school. Remembering her warning to keep a low profile he activates his cloak for the trip.

When they arrive and meet the others he deactivates his cloak and listens to the conversation. Trying to figure out what they were planning on doing.

OOC: I think you lost me somewhere here. What is the current plan?

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC - Well as I understand it most people are suspicious of the Goth Witch girl ) who we know OOC (not sure if IC) leads the Witches Circle) as being responsible for summoning the Giant crystal elemental thing that attacked on the first day, having reread over the thread I'm inclined to doubt this now and talking to Lichtenhart it seems he also isn't convinced its her. At the moment the current plan is to investiagate her and the Nature club the two most likely candidates as far as we know. I think thats everything. Or it could be Ryouh and the Tech Club ;).

Festy_Dog

First Post
"If everyone has been briefed to their satisfaction then I am going to class," Thomas says.

He waits a moment for any further questions, then leaves for his first class.

Imerak

First Post
"Okay, sounds like a good idea," Tetsuya mutters. He grabs his bags and starts walking to Geography"So, what's going on? Personally, I don't think that we really have any kind of evidence...there could be tons of girls in this school who could summon giant stone monsters...wow, we're wierd."

Drakknyte32

First Post
"Okay see you all later."

As P1 starts following Kryptonite to her next class he asks her.

"So what is all this stuff about the crystal and goth girls summoning stuff anyway?"

OOC: You don't really need to reply to that, other than to say if you tell him or not. I've read the story but P1 just arrived at lunch yesterday and still doesn't know what's going on.

Zack2216

First Post
And so, to each of your 5th period classes you go.

In philosophy, you are greeted by a short, aged chinese man standing at the door to your class, eyeing many students warily as they enter his class. Once the bell rings, he slams the door, and waves a stick with a slip of paper on it at the door, saying something in chinese. Once done, which is a 5 minute ritual, he claps to himself quietly with a smile, and then hobbles infront of his desk. His stature seems even shorter now, barely standing over his 4 ft. desk. He rubs his chin, summing up the students in the class. "Aura's all abound. No matter, I'm not as young as I used to be." He says in an aged, semi-whiney voice, "Good morning class. I am Kiran Yomada. I am your philosophy teacher. Though I will mostly focus on several of the Chinese philosophies, I will cover most ancient philosophers, their beliefs, and of course, their philosophies." He turns around, and begins to pace the length of his desk in front of the class. You can hear mumbling, and he stops, faces the class with a dire expression of anger, "Should you bring any bad luck into my class, I shall clense you myself!" After bringing himself together almost immediately after that outburst, he smiles. "Now then, how about those rules slips that you need signed?" He pulls out his stick again, and waves it menacingly at the class. A rip in the paper, and pieces of paper similar to it land on each students desk, each of them with the same chinese on his. Then each paper turns into a standard permission slip and rules summary.

At the bottom of the rules summary, in big black bold letters, reads "NO BAD LUCK."

In english, a tall young man, tall, white with spiked brown hair and a black T-shirt that labels several different kinds of weapons, each of them displayed in polygon, enters the class 10 minutes late. "(english)So this is my class. I have much work to do, for this class has not yet learned the meaning of life." "(japanese) Good morning class, my name is Ezekial. That is what I would like to be called by. To learn my last name, you'll have to learn some of my native tongue." He smiles, saying something to himself in english about zombies and cults.

In Earth Science, an aging man in green robes enters the class. The tables at which each of you sat at sink into the ground beneath you, in what appears to be quicksand. The classroom walls begin to overgrow with foliage and vines. It gets cooler in the class. "Ah, that's much better. It would be much less trouble if I didn't have to do that at the beginning of each day." Looking down at a dumbfounded class. "Ah, my name is Druid Elder Scarletoak, but you may call me Mr. Scarlet or Scarlet-san, whichever suits you," Looking to J.K. After the class has been handed a rule's form by a walking bush, and after he has gone over the rules, he says "Ah, and if any of you are interested, or haven't noticed, I sponser the Nature's Friends school club. We are holding our first gathering this friday after school at the Extraordinary Animal Grazing Area a little after dusk." When he says this, a couple of the students begin wispering to each other "Isn't that friday a full moon?" "Ya, the full moon is all that weekend." "What's that supposed to meen?" "Didn't you know, buncha were's hang out in that club. Everything from bat's to zebra's." Another pipes into their conversation,"You idiot, don't you know anything, only carniverous animals qualify as lycanthropes." In retort the other student replies, "Hey, if you know so much, why don't you be one of them?" She blushes, and turns away. She is Asian-Indian ((OOC: From India :p), with short, tied back platinum hair, platinum eyes, and a long daimond in the center of her forhead, stretching from an inch above her brow to a centimeter from her hair line. She is dressed in loose fitting garments, similar to long scarves, in hues orange and red.

And with that, the bell rings, signalling the end of this class and the beginning of the next.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Thomas remains statue-like during Yomada-san's strange display, watching it detachedly from behind his long black fringe.

Zack2216 said:
At the bottom of the rules summary, in big black bold letters, reads "NO BAD LUCK."

Hmph, I better not get any trouble from that old man over this. Any bad luck I have is restricted to myself, fortunately.

Lichtenhart

First Post
J.K. quickly packs his things and runs after the indian girl.
"Excuse me!" he says, his sudden blush luckily hidden under his fur "Errr... Are you going to the Nature's Friends meeting this friday? I am interested, but I'm new here, and I was hoping I could find someone to go with me.... oh, my name's J.K., by the way."

Kalanyr

Explorer
Lugh seems preoccupied as he wanders down the hallway to his next class

Damn priests and their wards and their aura vision! I just hope he's not from one of those wretched religions that think ringing very large bells in my face is a good way to drive me off! That is so annoying. Maybe I'm lucky and he's never heard of us, or considers us good luck. Please Oberon! Ah well at least we have an amusing english teacher, how can he fail to notice that at least 3 of us can probably speak english ?

hafrogman

Adventurer
Damien walks out of his class* and wanders down the hallways towards his next. As he passes any of the people from lunch the day before he will give them a polite nod. He pauses to take a drink from a water fountain and then gazes up and down the halls for a second watching the bizzare mish-mash that is the student body. After a few seconds he resumes his trip to his next class.

*[ooc- this didn't get described, I presume that was just an oversight and not a declaration that art is not an available class. I can just assume nothing very important happened today, yes?]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases