• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detroit Gameday II: Dec 4th AFTERMATH!!!

mudpyr8

First Post
Sounds great. My ulterior motive with my posting was also to keep Gameday in the headlines. Too bad there isn't an events only forum so the thread would stay visible for much longer.

Based on some personal communication, I pulled Stockdales' game off the afternoon slot. That shouldn't affect anyone since he didn't have any players yet. John, let me know when you've decided what you want to sign up for in its place.

Stockdale

First Post
Yep, let's pull that session from the table. Considering the lack of interest in either the morning sci-fi game or this T20 session (neither session has any takers :( ), I'd rather sign up for something. Thanks to all who considered my T20 game.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
mudpyr8 said:
Too bad there isn't an events only forum so the thread would stay visible for much longer.
Yeah, but nobody would see it in that forum. At least in General, you can attract more new people.

thalmin said:
Yeah, but nobody would see it in that forum. At least in General, you can attract more new people.
Yep, exactly. I'd rather have a few gratuitous bumps -- or lets face it, a lot of 'em-- then a thread that most people didn't see...

LazarusLong42

First Post
SO, two things:

(1) Gratuitous bump--can't have enough of them.

(2) Though I'd intended to use pregens for my game, given that it's almost full and we're over a month out, I'm prefectly happy to entertain characters generated by those intending to participate. If you're interested, let me know, and I'll send you creation guidelines.

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
Well, after some thought, I've decided to run something else in the morning slot. Let me know what you would like, amongst the following:

Mutants and Masterminds
Star Wars d20
Angel/Buffy

qstor

Adventurer
I've always wanted to play M&M. Don't know if I'll have time at the game day but I'd be interested in a game sometime. I'm in Macomb.

Mike

Remove ads