• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detroit Gameday II: Dec 4th AFTERMATH!!!

Jaws

First Post
If I already didn't have planned trips to Minneapolis, MN in 3 weeks and to Williamsburg, VA from Christmas to New Year's, I would go to Detroit Gameday II after gaming with Quickbeam and Joshua Dyal.

Peace and smiles :)

j.

Quickbeam

Explorer
Jaws said:
If I already didn't have planned trips to Minneapolis, MN in 3 weeks and to Williamsburg, VA from Christmas to New Year's, I would go to Detroit Gameday II after gaming with Quickbeam and Joshua Dyal.

Peace and smiles :)

j.

Well, if your current plans fall through you are most wlecome to join us. We'd be honored to have you join the fray, Motor City style :].

Take care Jaws, it was great meeting you.

Quickbeam

Explorer
BTW, I also wanted to say that the Chicago Gameday events set the bar pretty high this time around. If we want to outdo them -- and I know we do -- then our GMs (myself included) are gonna need to do our homework. Let's come prepared with some interesting pregen characters, good setting backstories, and lots of wicked RB encounters and plot twists :]!

Kender42

Explorer
Joshua:

You can yank my Shadowrun game out of the morning slot. Only one person is interested, and to be honest, with me working second shift now, I may not be awake enough after a short night's sleep and a 2.5 hour drive to run a game. :)

My apologies to the one interested player. :)

Kender42

Explorer
Campbell said:
Well, after some thought, I've decided to run something else in the morning slot. Let me know what you would like, amongst the following:

Mutants and Masterminds
Star Wars d20
Angel/Buffy

I, and at least two friends will play M&M if you do this.

Halma

First Post
Kender42 said:
Joshua:

You can yank my Shadowrun game out of the morning slot. Only one person is interested, and to be honest, with me working second shift now, I may not be awake enough after a short night's sleep and a 2.5 hour drive to run a game. :)

My apologies to the one interested player. :)

Does anyone have a spot for me? Looks like all the Morning Games slots are full...

Halma AK AK

Halma said:
Does anyone have a spot for me? Looks like all the Morning Games slots are full...
I wouldn't worry about it yet. It looks like at least one more game is still on in the morning, although exactly what it is is TBD at this point anyway. There may yet be some flux in the schedule too; we've got some backup plans in place.

And if worse comes to worst, I could always fit you in my game; I'll have one or two extra pregens to accomodate any walkins or other displaced gamers that need a home.

Remove ads