• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detroit Gameday II: Dec 4th AFTERMATH!!!

Halma

First Post
Halma said:
If Mark cannot DM in the Afternoon slot, I am whiling to DM an Ebberon Game. I would like to do the Adventure in the back of the Campaign book, and or if people have all read this one, I can also do the Shadows of the last War Adventure. I will allow for Character Creation prior to the game (1st lvl for the Adventure in the back of the Campaign book, or 2nd Lvl for the Shadows of the last war). Let me know if anyone is interested.

Halma

Oops I just saw that someone else is running my game.... I withdrawal my entry... sorry guys.. My oversight..

We've had some discussions about potential backup games; I think it's clear that those who signed up for Mark's game are interested in classic D&D with fun, inventive plots and encounters. So maybe something out of Dungeon?

Hey, Mark, here's a thought -- maybe we could talk you into donating one of your modules to a would-be DM that would step into your shoes there; that way we get the next best thing?

qstor

Adventurer
If the DM of the Traveller d20 games wants to run it in the afternoon, I'd be interested in that. If it can be ressurected :)

Mike

Last edited:

Remathilis

Legend
I Could Move my Shadows of the Last War Game to the Morning if people want a D&D game in the AM...

AM or PM, Mark's players help me out.

I took Mark's games completely off the schedule, and moved everyone in them to the "Uncommitted" area. I think we'll likely need someone to volunteer to run something else in the morning, and we still need to sort out Campbell's M&M game. So, we're a month away, but we have some work to do!

Remathilis said:
I Could Move my Shadows of the Last War Game to the Morning if people want a D&D game in the AM...

AM or PM, Mark's players help me out.
Cool! Although three of those displaced players from the morning are in my group, and we're running those Eberron adventures right now.

mudpyr8

First Post
If people would prefer 4 color supers, I could switch my Fantasy Hero "Hard Rain" game to Champions. I have an adventure where we spend 1 hour making characters and then the balance (3-4 hours?) playing the adventure. Gives everyone a chance to make a character the way they want and get into play fast. Perhaps people will be spent on supers, playing M&M in the morning, or maybe they'll want more.

Would there be more interest in a supers game in the PM than a Fantasy Hero game? Or Savage Worlds/Supers (http://www.peginc.com/)?

Quickbeam

Explorer
Mark said:
Things do NOT look good for me making it the Detroit gameday on the 4th of December. I should probably make it official, which I am so as not to keep folks guessing. Yup. This is official notification. No me on the 4th. My apologies. This really sucks.

I sincerely hope all is well with you and yours, Mark. Your presence will be sorely missed.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads