• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detroit Gameday II: Dec 4th AFTERMATH!!!

Well, no activity on the thread in several days. We're getting relatively close, here, people! What, three weeks? Let's get these last games filled! ;)

Lazarus,

I currently do not have a 14th level character so I will need a pre-gen for your afternoon game. However, I know that Thoraxe has a 14th level dwarf fighter that he would like to use. He has it in a MS Word template. Do you want him to email it to you or should he just bring it on GameDay? Thanks.

Well, there's enough displaced people that I'm sure it'll actually be bigger than that when all is said and done. It'd be nice to get everyone settled sooner rather than later, though. Just in case there's more surprises we need to work through. ;)

mudpyr8

First Post
Well, I know there are a lot of uncommiteds in the PM and I can assure them of a rousing classic fantasy adventure. I realize it isn't d20, but it will be mucho fun just the same. I run these events every year at UCon and GenCon and they are always well received. Nearly all of the players have never played Hero before and walk away having had a great time.

So, you wallflowers out there, come sit down at my table and let me tell you a story....

Crap, less than three weeks until the Gameday! Time to make a more concerted effort to keep this from slipping too far off the first page.

And let's get those games filled, people! Lots of displaced people from Mark's game have not signed up for anything else yet!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads