• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detroit Gameday II: Dec 4th AFTERMATH!!!

mudpyr8

First Post
Sorry to hear that Kender. That is an awful deal.

Still no players for Hard Rain... come on you uncommitteds:
  1. ScyldSceafing
  2. Wyn A'rienh
  3. thalmin
  4. Captain Howdy
  5. KnowTheToe
  6. Tauric
  7. Dernit
Step up to the table. With the demise of the only superhero game, I would also offer up some 4-color Champions. Given the time slot we could even make characters (only takes 1 hour). So if there is demand for a supers game in the PM instead of Fantasy, I'd be happy to run it.

Stockdale

First Post
broghammerj, Quickbeam and Shadowlight - please send me a copy of your character sheets, with additional details on any non-core stuff you'd like to use before tommarow morning. Thanks in advance.

Stockdale

shadowlight

First Post
Bad news guys. I found out last night that I can't make the morning session. I should still be there for the afternoon session though.

Sorry!!

Quickbeam

Explorer
Stockdale:
I will do my best buddy. But since I plan on just using standard stuff, I won't be throwing any curveballs your way. I'm leaning towards playing a halfling paladin FWIW, but I will post the final decision later today.

shadowlight:
You will be missed in the morning...but greeted gladly in the afternoon.

D'oh! And I was going to ask you to bring your d20 Call of Cthulhu book with you so I could borrow it! It'd be nice to have more than just my copy for chargen in my morning game. Quickbeam, any chance you can bring yours? Stockdale, do you have a copy?

shadowlight

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
D'oh! And I was going to ask you to bring your d20 Call of Cthulhu book with you so I could borrow it! It'd be nice to have more than just my copy for chargen in my morning game. Quickbeam, any chance you can bring yours? Stockdale, do you have a copy?
Well, you can come borrow mine if you can handle the long commute to my house.

I'll have to check the traffic report before I can commit to coming to pick it up.

For the uninformed; shadowlight and I live two doors down from each other on the same cul-de-sac...

Cool, thanks. Hey, Campbell, when I took your game off, I just stuck you in Stockdale's game since it's open. If you'd rather do something else, naturally you're free to.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads