• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Detroit Gameday II: Dec 4th AFTERMATH!!!

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
Joshua Dyal said:
Cool, thanks. Hey, Campbell, when I took your game off, I just stuck you in Stockdale's game since it's open. If you'd rather do something else, naturally you're free to.
Sounds good.

Stockdale: Should I just use the Greyhawk gods for religious information?

Last edited:

mudpyr8

First Post
I'm still planning on running Hero, but if rather than sit at an empty table while everyone else has fun I'm interested in the Capture the Mage game. My preference is still to run Hero, so that's my plan.

Yeah, unfortunately, it looks like we'll be playing a number of games by ear depending on who turns up. I think we'll have plenty for everyone, at least, though.

Anyhoo; I'm off for home, and I may not log in tonight. If not, see you all bright and (relatively, for a Saturday anyway) early tomorrow!

broghammerj

Explorer
Stockdale,

Got behind on time. Check your email. Thinking of human/halfelf ranger or rogue. Need an explanation of the 25 pt buy. See everyone tomorrow.

Remathilis

Legend
Check your DMG, there is a discussion on point buy method (in the beginning of the character section). You have 25 points to buy your ability scores before racial adjusts.

If you want, use the default array: 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8 (this equals 25 pts).

EDIT: In Stockdale's game, I'm playing a cleric/radiant servant of pelor :p so I have uber healing and undead in the bag.

Last edited:

Quickbeam

Explorer
Stockdale...and those in his morning game:
I've changed my mind since things are so wide open. Instead of the halfling paladin, I will be playing an Oathsworn character from Monte Cook's Arcana Unearthed. The details will be sent along as requested.

See everyone tomorrow :).

Final bump for the night for me. I've got shadowlight's copy of CoC d20 as well, so I've got two so far. Any more is just gravy. Chargen in that game is really simple anyway.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads