• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Canterbury Tales OOC Thread

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Alright added a brief background to Borric as well. Considering the rest of the players are over halfway to level 2 (I did quickly go through the IC thread now), will the new players be allowed to start with some XP (500??) to not fall behind. At this point in their careers there is a big difference between levels 1 and 2.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Any player who makes a strong background in regards to what their character has been doing during the journey (last two chapters) will be rewarded 300xp so that they don't start out too far behind.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ooo new people! How exciting!
It looks like you all celebrated by suddenly moving forward without them. ;)

I could always fill in the extended background over the next few days without holding up game-play. How about it DT, can Borric walk out of the mist and join?

If not, I don't mind running one of your NPCs until he does. Just let me know.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
DT; I wrote a section on my character sheet for recent history for Borric covering the events during the first encounters of the caravan. If I need more to gain the XP bonus let me know and I can let my mind continue to work on it.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I am in Germany right now and will be back Wednesday, so expect an update around then. I plan to have any character not being controlled by a player disappear into the dream mists and be reunited to his sleeping body. The dream god is angered by his growing lack of control and pulls new PCs in, so our new players will replace the dormant ones. This will give some of our other players time to respond. I do hope Theroc returns since his character background is perfect for this chapter though he might be disenchanted with the game since I kept rolling natural 20s against his character.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Perrin, although your background does not mesh with DnD high adventure it does perfectly mesh with the spirit of Chaucer's Cantebury Tales. 300xp and welcome aboard.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads