• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Canterbury Tales OOC Thread

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Marching Order: Francis (trapfinding?), The Knight, Duncan, The Professor, Borric is this correct?
I would say yes, maybe we are waiting for DT?

@Voda: Since there was another character that was dropped without replacement, I think DT will likely say yes. :) I'd get a character ready unless you want to take over the recently departed character (A Binder).

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Yep 1st level. You can get bonus XP for a good background and story to cover recent events that caused your character to not participate in the first encounters.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
DT is running for congress so posting is slower than average (what is average here lol) Which is good for me I have to look up technical terms cross date them and if they weren't discoveried around the 14th century I need find something similar. Lucky though it seems "Science" was around almost a 100 yrs prior.

HM

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Voda, I can certainly take another character. Sorry for the delay. I seem to be posting an update averaging about once a week of late. You can take on the remaining PC who is a binder and was just removed, or start with your own character.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Looks like SRD classes and Complete Books are okay, no restrictions on classes. We are all technically human, but you can use the racial profiles to be a slightly different human. The setting is only changing the way we RP the spells/abilities/etc...

So far we have:
Rogue
Knight
Paladin
Sorcerer
Swashbuckler

Voda Vosa

First Post
You need a fighter! A dwarven, I mean, a fighter from the frozen steeps of Denmark, heir of the vikings, who just happened to be with a huge leftover from all the beer he drank.

Remove ads