• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Canterbury Tales OOC Thread

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I hope Theroc returns also (you may want to NPC his character) he is running a monk in my Off to War campaign who is hip deep in a load of trouble.

But sadly according to his profile he hasn't even peaked into EnWorld since he took his break April 6th. He has gotten into about 20+ games this past year. :p

HM

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
GandalfMithrandir, which NPC do you want to take over? We have Alwyn Bancroft the Binder and Sir Richard Goodlake the Knight still available. Introducing Borric now..

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I very much enjoyed the limerick as it got a snicker out of me. I know the old schoolers like Tim Kask and Frank Mentzer also liked a good rhyme. Supposedly Gary did too.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Well thank you, glad it was appreciated. But let me assure you that Borric is a serious fighter (not really a bard) so he wasn't expecting applause IC. He usually doesn't get many anyway, only a Skill +3.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
From what I gathered the Paladin and the Knight will probably never appreciate them. But they are more for OOC enjoyment anyway.:p

The trick will be on how to work them in so they will make the scene amusing without trying so hard that it comes across as disjointed or superficial.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads