• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Last Stand of the Dorinthians

Fenris

Adventurer
The Keymaster said:
Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Anyone else getting a sense of deja vu and is still confused? :confused:

:p

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I'm glad I can give so much away, and yet still keep you guessing as to the overall plotline. :) Look at it this way... one more chapter left, and so you must be close to more answers. Not that all the mysteries will be revealed, but perhaps the Dorinthians may be saved and that the ultimate fate of the elves, orcs, and humans will be resolved.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I just wanted to point out that we are over 10k views on this thread and 9k views on the Chapter 4 thread alone. We must have some folks besides just us viewing these threads, so I'm glad to see it is holding at least some interest on the board. It encourages me to try to get the Story Hour more up to date at any rate. :) That is only at 744 views.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Well, I was looking at sections 2, 3, and 4 of the last chapter and Dartis, Silas, Caramip, and Barok all did a fine job of keeping the game going and staying active. The rest of the players seem to have dropped off.

Each player gets 1000xp for each section with an additional 100xp roleplaying bonus. This equates to 1,100xp for each section or a total of 3,300xp. Each character should have enough experience to be fifth level by now.

Ferrix, if you are still interested in playing Rix let me know. We will start chapter 5 this week, and just so you know Rix left with the kobold clan after the invasion of New Dorinth by an orc tribe. Rix decided that the kobolds and the humans were not going to get along and decided separation was better than conflict, so we'd have to come up with what he has been doing in the meantime. I tried to update the story hour, but I didn't get to that part.

Link to next chapter here: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=3893527#post3893527

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Your two characters are looking good, and I'll be trying to do updates everyday, Monday through Friday. And I get to wrap up the entire campaign in this last chapter. :)

Remove ads