• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Last Stand of the Dorinthians

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I'll be on a plane from Germany and back to the states tomorrow, so I did the Monday update a day early. I hope you four are enjoying the adventure thus far. I feel comfortable with the party as it is and think we have a solid foursome, but do you think we should recruit one more?

Nephtys

First Post
I'm pretty comfortable the way we are. The story is great, this last turn has a lot of promise (and came as a complete surprise). But I hope (and Barok will too once he finds out) that we really consider what's best for Dorinthia and her people not just react to the most obvious evil in the most obvious way. Maybe the Empire's loss can be our gain?

GlassEye

Adventurer
I agree. I think this group is pretty solid and we've all been involved in this game for a long while. I like it the way it is.

Silas, despite being a wizard, isn't very subtle. He relies on Dartis, Caramip, and Barok for that. So reacting in obvious ways to the most obvious evil is, well, kinda his style. However, this latest twist is bound to strain his morals and ethics. He hates Nefius and the Tallione but this plan of the god of decay is opposed to the nurturing/healing aspect of the Mother whom Silas reveres (as much as he can, anyway). It's a tangle.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
I am truely having a blast with the game, the group and with Caramip.
I am inclinded to go along with whatever the group desides interms of additional members. If we do pick-up extra players my only wish is that they stick around. ;)

I apologize if my posting is a bit short. I am still in a bit of recovery.

-Blood

Fenris

Adventurer
By my count we've lost what, 6 players? And yet we are still here. I think we're good. We have all our bases covered mostly and we're cohesive.

If we can convibnce DT to keep this thing going after this chapter, then perhaps we can look at other players.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Well, I plan to make this the final chapter, but I also like this group and we can decide what to do when we see how the story ends. I just literally got in a day late from a delayed flight from Germany, and I have work in 3 hours, so no update tonight. Sorry.

I would be tempted to let Rix back in if Ferrix is still around, or one of the older characters like Nikolos or Alexander. I'm glad no one saw this twist, including Fenris. ;)

The party has multiple ways that it can try to solve the problems of this disease and save the people of New Dorinth from it. Where you go and what you do next, however, will determine whether or not the Imperials will die. Or whether you will help save them.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Hmmm... no wonder Barok likes the drink. If you guys decide to split up, I can run Barok or Barok and Silas (if Silas agrees with Barok) separate until you meet up again.

Nephtys

First Post
He's a bit unbalanced, but I like him. He's a fun character to play, and I'd like to continue playing him. I just feel that going to help the Tallione would be too far out of character for him, since they are responsible for destroying everything he loved and he's not exactly the forgiving type. Besides, he's been going along doing things Dartis' way for far too long, it's time to strike out on his own (with or without Silas ;)).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads