• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deuce Traveler's Last Stand of the Dorinthians

Fenris

Adventurer
DT,
I have to say I am so enjoying your world. There is enough standard D&D that I can my bearings, but there are enough things that are new and different to make it new and exciting at all turns. You have done a great job balancing those elements.

The more we find out the more exciting (and frustrating :p ) it becomes. Good job.

Are you still keeping up with the story hour?

Ferrix

Explorer
Dropping in to say hi... back for the moment and noticed this game was still active. Hope my poor little kobold didn't end too nastily.

Fenris

Adventurer
Ferrix said:
Dropping in to say hi... back for the moment and noticed this game was still active. Hope my poor little kobold didn't end too nastily.

Not at all Ferrix, he was quite heroic actually. Poor little bugger. I am sure he is off couting his ill gotten gains somewhere.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Wow, sorry folks. I haven't checked this thread since it was so idle for so long.

Fenris, thanks for the kind words. I was just thinking about starting the story hour back up this last weekend, but I wasn't sure if anyone enjoyed having it and it takes a lot of work to edit.

Ferrix, I had Rix run off with the nearby kobold clan in the beginning of this last chapter, but if you are interested in jumping back in I can always make arrangements. :) They are nearly done with chapter 4 (literally one or two rooms away from the end), and then I plan to do the last and concluding chapter called ironically "Last Stand of the Dorinthians".

Bloodweaver1

First Post
I am going to be traveling across country for the next two weeks. It is needless to say that I will be without internet access during the trip. However, I am very much interesting in still participating in this game. Would it possible to NPC Caramip until I get back? Thanks!

-Blood

Remove ads