di Senzio's Tournament: Road to Fallon [El Jefe Judging]

Velmont

First Post
"Stonebender... the name sounds familiar. Well, in that case, we won't let him wait too long, we will do the inspection now and it should be quick. Please step down from the coach." tells the guard. The second guard approach on the other side and walk up to the door of the coach and look quickly inside. "Empty."

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
"Stonebender... the name sounds familiar. Well, in that case, we won't let him wait too long, we will do the inspection now and it should be quick. Please step down from the coach." tells the guard. The second guard approach on the other side and walk up to the door of the coach and look quickly inside. "Empty."

Near panic Empty! What do you mean empty?! Cepheus looks to check for his cargo.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCk=OOC]If you are thinking of the chest, don't forget he is on the top of teh coach, solidely attached there (the knots had been made well enough so the chest didn't fall during the last attack... lucky ;) )[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
ooc: yes I started to think maybe the roadwardens were more than they seemed. I am seeing ghosts everywhere now :uhoh:

Cepheus laughs at seeing the chest still secured. I was afraid you meant I had lost my cargo. We have no passengers, the others were injured in the attack and could not continue the journey for fear of their health.

Velmont

First Post
"It seems a hard trip you had there." answers the guard. "Now, I wouldn't like to make your boss waiting any longer. The faster you get down, the faster we will do our inspection."

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
"It seems a hard trip you had there." answers the guard. "Now, I wouldn't like to make your boss waiting any longer. The faster you get down, the faster we will do our inspection."

Sense Motive check=14 (includes +2 for favored enemy human)

If he senses the guards intend a normal check Cepheus will climb down and suggest to Bran they let the guards search. I suppose we should let them do their job so we can get moving.

If he senses a problem he will attempt a bluff=20 (includes +2 for favored enemy)These metals are needed for Disenzios tournament. You do not wish to earn the wrath of the mage, believe me. He is the only one I know more fierce than Jik'tu the Orc. Please do not delay any further or Master Stonebender will have to report why he did not complete the items for Disenzio the mage.

Velmont

First Post
Cepheus doesn't feel any threat from the guards, so he climb down. Bran immitate him and the guard do a quick search around. One climb on the top and spot nothing except the chest. As he seems to climb down, he finally turn around and open the chest before Cepheus can react. "What's that metal?"

The other throw a quick look at Cepheus before climbing. He looks into the chest. "Adamantium... must worth a fortune. No suprising they had such an hard ride." They close the chest and climb down. "Fine, you can go. All is fine."

Cepheus and Bran both climb back and enter Orussus.

[SBLOCK=OOC]What a lie... di Senzio is not a mage at all. Such threat wouldn't have worked if he knew a little bit Rinaldo di Senzio. Rinaldo is one of my character (that's why he never really appera in all those thread, but only subalterne working for him on the tournement) and for his level, he is puny in fight, but what a diplomat he is... +20 in Diplomacy. :p [/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Cepheus will climb back onto the driver seat of the coach. Lets go Bran, so we can get rid of this burden. He will then drive straight to Stonebenders shop.

[sblock=ooc velmont] Ha! I thought you would like his lie. I knew Rinaldo was a character of yours but did not know his character class. Anyway would have been fun using him to instill fear in the guards. :lol: I was thinking guards may not know much details about him but would have heard of him from the tournament.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Cepeheus stop teh coach in front of Stonebender's shop. It is Stonebender itself that come outside. "About time. What take you so long?" He listen to your story. "I see. Good thing it was you who have gone there." He opens the chest that two apprentices have taken down the coach. "Perfect. I'll be able to start to work on the armor as soon as this tournement is finish. You two, tomorrow, you start to work on those ingot. I want you to turn them into plates."

The two apprentices nodes and grabs the chest and carry it inside. "Cepheus, you know that Arami is leaving. I'll need a new first apprentice. If you are interested in that job, I'll pay for you what you need to have all right at the guild, and you'll be able to use my store to sell the good you produce on your own. If that interest you.

And for your companions. I'll give them a weapon or an armor of my making. They can choose between the ones I have in stock."

[SBLOCK=OOC]The day is over. I'll post the OOC soon.

Bran, Delan and Quozen can all have one materwork wepaon of there choice, as long as it is a martial or simple melee weapon. If you take an armor, it can be either a light or medium masterwork armor.

Cepheus can either take the shop (worth 500 gp) or either an armor or a weapon. It is at your choice.[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Cepheus

[sblock=ooc] Cepheus will take the shop :) Does he get to keep the horse and wagon from the bandits?[/sblock]

Cepheus will settle up with Bran 20gp owed for helping him Thanks for getting me through this. I surely would be lying along the road somewhere feeding the crows. and in the morning goes to the temple to settle up with Quozen and Delan as well 20gp each. This is the pay he offered to get them to protect him. Thank you gentlemen, It was difficult but we made it and I think you will find that Master Stonebender has made it well worth it.

Remove ads