• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournement: Merchant Avenue [El Jefe judging]

BigB

First Post
Khairi ai Baheder

Khairi hands over the 25 gold. Thank you M'Lady I will go to meet Reynold right away. He then turns and exits the shop.

Endovior

First Post
Thamian walks into the di Senzio magic store.

"Yes, I am interested in entering the tournament... specifically, I was considering the Maze and the Novice Archery competitions. Unfortunately, I am rather short on funds, as I have been travelling a lot recently. The notice suggested something about alternate methods of payment... I am a wizard of some minor talents, perhaps I could offer my services in that area?"

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Joining Thamian is a deeply tanned elf, wearing simple white linen breeches and tunic. "I, too, am quite interested in the Maze and Archery competition. However, I am but a simple traveler, and low on funds as well. I would be more than happy to work for my entry. My name is Quozen Ilphukiir, of the Order of the Nightingale."

Velmont

First Post
"Good night, we are close." tells the woman as you enter the shop. As you state your business, she adds. "You are here for the tournament. Fine, I'll take your payment and notice Reynold. He is the one responsible of the tournament in the abscence of my husband. Oh, you don't have the money?" She takes some papers who lies under her desk. "That should be fifty gold each... I think Reynold will need a few arms to help for the organization. I suggest to see him. He is tonight at the Winged Flute, but with the Performance, most likely he has a lot to do. You can try to see him there or tomorrow morning at the Arena."

[SBLOCK]Two things. Have you character been approved by the judge, and could you put a link in your signature to you character, it would help me greatly. Thanks.[/SBLOCK]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Quozen smiles. "Fair enough. Come, let's go to the Winged Flute, then. We can head for the Arena tomorrow morning afterward, then, if necessary."

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Day 2 will start...
Anyone who want to participate or watch the archery contest [Novice] should go here

I've also started a OOC thread for this adventure, so I can keep better track of where is everyone and what they are doing. If you don't want to go to the archery contest, just tell it in that thread. Tell me what your character want to do during that day.

Just a reminder: Archery contest [Novice] in the morning, Conjuration Duel [All], in the afternoon, Perform Contest [Apprentice]. To make things a bit mroe faster, I might just quickly do any contest where PC doesn't contest, like the Perform Contest, where all the PC contestant have already perform, I will surely simply post a description of the night, except if something more serious happen (would a PC do some sabotage on other's contestant intrument? :uhoh: ) [/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
Orussus is burning...

As you arive, you see a dense and dark smoke that come out from a small warehouse. The quatity of smoke that come out from the burining building seems thicker than it should due to the size of the blaze. The fire have already spread to a few building to the east of the warehouse. Many curious have gathered, and some have come to help.

The watch Captain is trying to gather the people, so they would help his fire brigade, but have difficulty to maintain control, as some people are in a state of panic. his brigade is well disciplined and are making a chain to the river that is a few hundead feet north, but the buckets seems to come too slowly to contain the fire presently.

[SBLOCK=Knowledge(Local) DC:8... can be made untrained]The captain watch's name is Frenthon. His contribution in the fire brigade are great and known by most inhabitant. He is a respected man.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Spot DC:15]You see a kids that take advantage of the panic, and just took the purse of a man.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Listen DC:18]Among the noise of the people who are talking, and shouting and the noise of the blaze, you hear someone asking for help... and the voice come from one of the burning house, the one farthest from teh burning warehouse.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]All these rolls can be made untrained (Listen and Spot as usual, Know skill only when the DC is 10 or less). You have passed your Listen check, you can read the spoiler block and act accordingly to what in it... (but if you read the other two spoiler block, don't forget your character doesn't know about them)[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads