• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dice Bag...

Jeff Wilder

First Post
My dice bag is a large suede bag that I like a lot. Unfortunately, it has the problem dice bags have ... the thin suede drawstrings breads. I'm going to try to find braided leather cords to use, or, if I have to, a strong twine.

I use two wallet cases for containing or carrying around subsets of dice. Two sets of the big Koplow 30 mm dice I use fit very nicely in each of two wallet cases. One of the cases is a metal box with a lid, which is doubly nice because I can stick magnetic tags -- which we use for our init board -- on the inside of the lid.

op1983

First Post
I didn't get a crown royal bag. And I regret it. After only a few months of light use the bag I got from chessex is starting to bust. The official dnd bags I have are nice but SMALL.

I prolly will end up getting one of those custom Crown bags even tho it isnt my favorite drink the bags are soo nice.

jgerman

First Post
I have a handmade dice bag. My wife and I went to the fabric store I picked out some "steampunk" looking pattern (sort of at least) and she made me a custom bag.

Cheap, easy, and you get exactly what you want.

I have an old Crown Royal bag and I also made a few others by hand:
Making Dice Bags

Every dice bag I ever bought from a game store was a cheap piece of crap that fell apart quickly no matter how much I paid for it so I decided I could do better by myself - and I was right.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads