• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dice Bag...

Scribble

First Post
Ok so a while back I had my backpack with al my stuff in it in a closet in my house that also had a big jug of bottled water in it... Which exploded showering my stuff with water. :(

My books weren't harmed (except for KoTS but we already finished it.) so that was good- but my backpack and dice bag were both ruined. (I didn't find out about it until they both sat for several days wet in a warm dark closet.)

So I finally got around to getting a new backpack last night, but I haven't yet gotten a dice bag. The plastic bag I've been using is pretty lame, so I'm getting a new bag as soon as possible.

I haven't bought a dice bag in FOREVERRRRRRRR... So many options these days! :p

What do you guys all have?

Plain bag? (my old one was a plain green sack... not that great.)

Plain bag nice fabric? (My old one wasnt that great of fabric... it was kind of stiff the next one I get I want to be nicer softer fabric. :) )

Crown Royal (Or Captin Morgans Private Stock) bag?

I'm not a huge fan of Crown royal (barf) so I doubt I'll get this kind. Maybe Private stock, but I mainly drink beer and wine...

Nice bag with picture on it?

Paper Bag... I think that's better then a plastic bag, because ummm paper bags are just funny for some reason at times.

Something else?

So tell me eners... what kinda bag you got??? What do you suggest? :D

weem

First Post
Crown Royal dice bag with custom embroidery (yea, I went there).

No photo, but basically it says...

THE WEEM
This is how I roll

Yes, totally nerdy, but it's what was called for with such a purchase and for its intended use :p

You can get custom bags and labels from them here...

https://www.crownroyallabels.com/

Pbartender

First Post
I have a coin collection bag from a meter company. Super tough, durable, but reasonably softened canvas with metal grommeted holes and a simple drawstring. It holds a ton of dice.

I've had it for almost 15 years, and the seams are still all holding strong.

It's the best dice bag I've ever owned.

Attachments

• P2091003.JPG
    P2091003.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

Scribble

First Post
I have a coin collection bag from a meter company. Super tough, durable, but reasonably softened canvas with metal grommeted holes and a simple drawstring. It holds a ton of dice.

I've had it for almost 15 years, and seams are still all holding strong.

It's the best dice bag I've ever owned.

Gamer AND bank Robber! :)

Woas

First Post
One year for Christmas my family got for-real figi pudding. It came in a small clothe baggy with a draw string. It was just what the pudding came in so at first it was going to get thrown away but I saw it and said to myself, "Self, that there is a real nice cloth pouch just the right size for dice! Better not let that get thrown out." So that's what I use. A figi pudding pouch. Not that I really use it much as lately all I've needed dice wise for gaming is two d6s, so I just carry them in my pocket.

Scribble

First Post
One year for Christmas my family got for-real figi pudding. It came in a small clothe baggy with a draw string. It was just what the pudding came in so at first it was going to get thrown away but I saw it and said to myself, "Self, that there is a real nice cloth pouch just the right size for dice! Better not let that get thrown out." So that's what I use. A figi pudding pouch. Not that I really use it much as lately all I've needed dice wise for gaming is two d6s, so I just carry them in my pocket.

Didn't your dice get covered in pudding? :D

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
My wife bought me a Fossil watch as a birthday present a few years ago, and after taking out the foam insert that held the watch in place I use the square tin it came in as my dice container. It's about 10 cm (4 inches) on a side, and nearly as tall, so it holds all of my good dice.

I also have a long, shallow, rectangular Tupperware container with rounded edges which I use to store my crappy dice. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads