• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dice Bag...

Lord Ipplepop

First Post
Crown Royal dice bag with custom embroidery QUOTE]

CROWN ROYAL BAGS RULE!!!!!!!! :p
I have been using them since 1ed. A while ago, though, I got a bottle of Capt. Morgan's that came in a red Crown Royal-style bag and am currently using it. My old Crown Royal (with years experience) has been inherited by my 14 y/o step-son who thinks its the coolest thing in the world to be allowed to own somethng connected to alcohol.

Wicht

Hero
I've used a bag bought from Paladin and his wife for a number of years now. My children each had smaller versions which are in need of upgrades. For my oldest daughter's dice bag, to go along with a wizard costume we made her, we purchased a leather pouch kit from Michaels, I burnt a 'rune' onto it and she sewed it herself. Total cost is about $15, not counting the cost for the leather burning tool (a woodburner would work the same.)

weem

First Post
Yea, the Crown Royal dice bags are great. I gave one to my brother about... 10 years ago and he still uses it! They are very durable. The one I got was to replace my previous one that (finally) got a hole in it... but I have had that bag forever... at least 12 years - and I treated it like crap.

And the custom crown royal bags link I provided... the bags are only $9.95! (I think it was $12-13 after shipping) No need to get the whiskey... of course, you could if you wanted to ;)

Desert Hare

Banned
Banned
Only been using one set of a dice for a long time now and I'm using an old watch box to tote them.

Attachments

• Watch Box.JPG
    Watch Box.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 56

DaveyJones

First Post
CROWN ROYAL BAGS RULE!!!!!!!! :p
I have been using them since 1ed. A while ago, though, I got a bottle of Capt. Morgan's that came in a red Crown Royal-style bag and am currently using it. My old Crown Royal (with years experience) has been inherited by my 14 y/o step-son who thinks its the coolest thing in the world to be allowed to own somethng connected to alcohol.
chivas regal has a black cr-style bag too.

Rechan

Adventurer
I actually use an Altoid tin.

That sounds odd, I know. But, it fits quite a few dice in it. When I open it up, I can see the dice, and pick the ones I need (instead of dumping them on the table or digging by touch). No unexpected spills. Fits in my back pocket.

Love it.

Last edited:

DaveyJones

First Post
I actually use an Altoid tin.

That sounds odd, I know. But, it fits quite a few dice in it. When I open it up, I can see the dice, and pick the ones I need (instead of dumping them on the table or digging by touch). No unexpected spills. Fits in my back pocket.

Love it.
i've seen people do this a few times.

but it means not a lot of dice.

Halivar

First Post
Crown Royal bags are superior to all other bags, if only because the process of emptying it of its original contents is so much more enjoyable.

That said, when my current bag wears out, I've got two more waiting in a drawer.

frankthedm

First Post
:):):):).. I went right to Amazon and ordered one, hell with the shopping list :p

I was surprised to find they're only $10. I probably won't put dice in it but I can think of a bunch of other uses, gaming and non...
Well, look close. at first the items [glue/ tape measure] in it make the bag seem huge, but if you look really, really close, those are the smallest versions of those items. The bag is still big, but just not as big as first glance.

I too like making my own dicebags.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads