• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dice Hold'em Tournament

Chaldfont

First Post
I'm open Friday and Saturday night. Thursday night I'm playing in der_kluge's round robin dnd game (though I suppose I could be convinced to bail on it).

It doesn't matter to me where we play, but it would be good to have a nice round table with comfy chairs. If we play somewhere I can bring alcohol, I'll even bring some homebrewed beer.

Last edited:

Chaldfont

First Post
I think this is how I'm gonna do this. I'll check my schedule on site when I have time I'll find a place and just set up with the cards as a dealer (probably 1/2 no limit). Then people can just come and go as they please. I may even be able to do this multiple times.

I'll post a notice at the ENWorld booth for time and location. I'll definitely be in the Ram Friday night in the back room.

FickleGM

Explorer
If I have 50 dice, I'll be in for this (I'll try to round them up soon- but I may forget to bring them). Otherwise, I'll be in for a $5 buy-in no-limit hold'em.

Either way, I intend to get in some hold'em action.

Chaldfont

First Post
Tell ya what, anyone who wants to show up to the Ram Friday night in that back room with 50 dice and I'll set it up. My buddies and I always set up back there the Friday night of the con and drink beer and play 1000 Blank White Cards, so I'll definitely be there.

If we don't get many takers, we'll fall back to 1/2 no limit w/ dice.

If we don't get any poker players, we will play 1kbwc. Last year we had a "draw Darth Vader in a thong card".

FickleGM

Explorer
I'm most likely up for a $5 buy-in Texas Hold'em on Wednesday night at the Embassy.

As I will be attending the ENnies, Friday night is right out for me.

Bubbalicious

First Post
Most Friday afternoon games are over by 5 or 6, and the ENnies don't start until 9:30. That might be a long enough layover for those of us who don't take an hour and a half to get ready. Either then, or during the general gathering /drinking on Wed. and/or Thu. night.

FickleGM

Explorer
Bubbalicious said:
Most Friday afternoon games are over by 5 or 6, and the ENnies don't start until 9:30. That might be a long enough layover for those of us who don't take an hour and a half to get ready. Either then, or during the general gathering /drinking on Wed. and/or Thu. night.
Unless, of course, the people are planning to eat and them assist with the setup...

Remove ads