Dice Questions?

Kevin Cook

Explorer
I love the look of the LittleCLUUs dice but I couldn't justify the cost, hope I get a chance to pick some up at a later date. :(

They are really nice ... I hope we can keep Christina (LittleCluus) in business for a long time ... so you may be in luck and be able to pick them up later

Ziltrox

First Post
They are becoming works of art ... (see the Kraken die above)

Indeed they are! How would you feel about being able to customise and print your own dice though? similar to how Hero forge has the modular character system but for dice (and then possibly characters as-well) ?

Kevin Cook

Explorer
Indeed they are! How would you feel about being able to customise and print your own dice though? similar to how Hero forge has the modular character system but for dice (and then possibly characters as-well) ?

Well .. that is what the Kraken die is .. Custom printed by Shapeways ... so that means more dice for me :)

Kevin Cook

Explorer
November 2015 Highlights

If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were added to the worlds largest collection of dice this month ... Please ignore this post

Click on the Samsonite (R) Collectors Edition Gamers Sphere 2 Luggage above to the highlights of dice added in November 2015

McNabb Games

First Post
Wow that's an awesome collection kevin. I thought I was high rolling in Jr high school cause I had a wine bag full of dice. Now I have too many dice to even keep up with haha funny how those little things can multiply.

I've been thinking about getting a 3d printer to print dice and minis for my FLGS I'm just not sure if I'm ready to take the plunge yet.

Kevin Cook

Explorer
What is so cool about the AKO DICE II?

It all depends on how you look at it ... I just dont have dice just like them ... so I am backing the project

Wow that's an awesome collection kevin. I thought I was high rolling in Jr high school cause I had a wine bag full of dice. Now I have too many dice to even keep up with haha funny how those little things can multiply.

I've been thinking about getting a 3d printer to print dice and minis for my FLGS I'm just not sure if I'm ready to take the plunge yet.

You are going to need to spend a good bit as low cost printers are too low resolution for mini's .. and will make dice look very bad on the top and bottom ... I think you have to have the layers less than 20mu ... and the lower cost ones are more like 75mu - 120mu

Remove ads