Dice Questions?

I cant really speak to balance as I have not tried them ... but I recently purchased a set of 6 ... black d60 in various colors on Aliexpress ... for $7.87 ... including shipping

WOW! THATS AN AMAZING PRICE! THANKYOU!

if you end up having a reason to roll them a bunch at some point and you find yourself having the opinion that they are pretty well balanced I'd love to know that because at that price i would buy them in a heartbeat if i knew they had at least pretty good balance! This is great news! thats an amazing price!

Kevin Cook

Explorer
If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were added to the worlds largest collection of dice this month ... Please ignore this post

Click on the the Legendary Pants die that I repainted photo above to see highlights of dice added in OCTOBER 2019

Can you guess why I named the die ... Hands up Yankees? ... or complete the command?

Kevin Cook

Explorer
If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were added to the worlds largest collection of dice this month ... Please ignore this post

Click on the the Easy Roller Dice Company ... d20 of the Giants (Frost) above to see highlights of dice added in November 2019

Remove ads