Dice Questions?

Kevin Cook

Explorer
If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were added to the worlds largest collection of dice this month ... Please ignore this post

Click on the the slideshow above to see highlights of dice added in AUGUST 2021

diceinfo_divider_inv.png

World Map of Dice Collectors and Points of Interest

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Just saw these Braille dice:

Kevin Cook

Explorer

R_J_K75

Legend
Something I've always wondered was the d30. Ive never seen it used in play or read any rules that use it. Does anyone know any games its used in?

turnip_farmer

Adventurer
Yes they use an odd assortment, whats the website the suggest using to buy non-standard sided polyhedral dice? I may not have made my question quite clear, I was wondering where it cam from as far as RPGs go.
If you mean, 'where it came from' as in 'who invented them?' it was Lou Zocchi. His company, GameScience, makes funny dice still if you need some.

Goodman Games (publishers of DCC) sell their own of course. Mine are from Impact Miniatures, as those are the ones my local shop stocks.

reelo

Hero
Something I've always wondered was the d30. Ive never seen it used in play or read any rules that use it. Does anyone know any games its used in?
There's two very useable, and much-praised (OSR) products by "New Big Dragon" that rely on the d30:

14fd4374f05ab4208c7be657095f17f9.jpg
aeaedffece09c7c25738255ca4c8894a.jpg

Remove ads