Dice Questions?

Kevin Cook

Explorer
If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were added to the worlds largest collection of dice this month ... Please ignore this post

Click on the the slideshow above to see highlights of dice added in NOVEMBER 2021

diceinfo_divider.png

World Map of Dice Collectors and Points of Interest

Kevin Cook

Explorer
If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were added to the worlds largest collection of dice this month ... Please ignore this post

Click on the the slideshow above to see highlights of dice added in DECEMBER 2021

diceinfo_divider.png

Kevin Cook

Explorer

Click on the the slideshow above to see highlights of dice added in JANUARY 2022

diceinfo_divider.png

Kevin Cook

Explorer
Anyone know the latest with GameScience? Last I heard it was in the process of reverting back but that's been... a while.
I apologize for not answering sooner ... As to GameScience ... I am not sure what you mean by reverting back

I spoke with the owner Louis Zocchi ... last week ... and he did not mention any changes

I apologize for not answering sooner ... As to GameScience ... I am not sure what you mean by reverting back

I spoke with the owner Louis Zocchi ... last week ... and he did not mention any changes
They had been sold to another compamy but were reverting to sole ownership. Or so I had been lead to believe.

Remove ads