Did anyone else not get the latest issue of Dungeon?

Corinth

First Post
Given the range of location diversity in the reponses, I'm inclined to think that the problem is somewhere between wherever Paizo sends off the magazines to distribution and said distributor, rather than the system itself; I just got my issue of Writer's Digest today, and in the last week I received a package of Amazon (a few days early, again), so the system traffic isn't likely to be the problem.

Arnwyn

First Post
No #106 or #315 for me, either (though I don't even expect mine to show up until the 15th of the month or so).

Arawyn

Sci-Fi Newshound
Subscribed in May, still yet to receive ONE ISSUE without some sort of human intervention.
My routine is emailing the Customer Service manager and let him know that once again I received no issue.

I have been told twice that they have no issues in stock and that I will need to buy from my LFGS, having done so to find the issue (they do not have) delivered two weeks later.

While the CS staff seem to be doing everything they can I have no doubt someone at Paizo needs to be sacked.

I just wish I could get a SINGLE ISSUE without hearing some excuse

regards,
Arawyn

omedon

First Post
Grrr... still no 106 Dungeon for me either... have people received yet in Canada

I received 3 copies of Dungeon 106 this month. My friend got 4 copies of Dragon. I think that the missing paizo mags are mostly a problem for U.S residents. The majority of us canucks are recieving our subscrptions just fine, getting extra copies even.

My complaint is that the mail man had to scrunch them up just to fit them all in my mailbox.;)

Remove ads